Thread: Clondalkin

Reviews

Default Clondalkin

Have any of you been to a bodywork clinic in Clondalkin ? They claim they can cure any injury/ problem in 1 session. €100 for 1.5 hrs. If they are as good as reviewers claim I will be going for a visit. I have almost given up on getting my back injuries sorted. The reason I am posting here is that I first spotted their ad on what might be a sister site to EI
    Last edited by claremorris; 07-11-21 at 23:32.

2. Default

Quite a vigorous massage treatment and takes the therapeutic side seriously, but I can't vouch for the miracle cure claims. Does have another side to her that is quite varied which is a bit of fun. The rates on her website are much lower than she displays in the room, so you have to negotiate firmly. She will then say e.g. Gua Sha is an extra €xx but then do it anyway. HE seems to be a given. Extra €€€ beyond that.
    Facilities are very basic.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to giuseppeh99 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (08-11-21)

Don't risk it with your back injury. Her massage is very strong and she's not a qualified medical practitioner. I visited her when she was in Dublin 4.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet rabbit For This Useful Post:

claremorris (08-11-21)

I went with shoulder pain before and got a strong massage which is what I needed. She'll suggest all sorts of additional treatments for extra €. Don't get 'scratching'. She uses something like emry paper which leaves marks like a surface bruise that take days to dissapear!
    Session can end happy if you want. Best to agree all and costs at the start!
    As above- basic facilities and a public entrance.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kilowatt For This Useful Post:

claremorris (08-11-21)

Reviews

Thanks for the info. Appreciate the feedback.... I don't get to head east very often . Maybe next time I will head back to my old reliable Lucy in bray

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    Thanks for the info. Appreciate the feedback.... I don't get to head east very often . Maybe next time I will head back to my old reliable Lucy in bray
    Good move!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to giuseppeh99 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (08-11-21)