Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who needs nostradamus when you've got westsidex.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thebestlaidplans View Post
    I know 5 people who had covid and not a bother on them. I know some nurses too who had an absolute doss during the lockdown as the hospital was empty. The Covid con, it's real
    Thankfully you're in a very small minority. Keep drinking the kool-aid. The rest of us will take our civil duty seriously.

Reviews

“The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bukar For This Useful Post:

TonyB (01-11-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bukar View Post
    In other news, don't drive a car because Volkswagen faked their emissions for profit.

Russell brand, what a shame to see him schill like this. His fall from grace is stratospheric.

5 people? Fair enough. That's an accurate representation of the millions of people who've had covid. I spent 6 months contact tracing and let me tell you, Covid is no joke. You do not understand the fear in someone's voice when they tell you their symptoms, the same symptoms that have killed their family members. I've contact traced more than your 5 people, at the peak I was making up to 70 phone calls a day, trying to record and map new symptoms linked to newer strains. Remember, at the start we didn't know loss of taste/smell was a symptom. The people against the vaccines, the green pass, the HSE, NPHET, they are looking for something to complain about, simple as. They don't want to follow rules because they are too proud. Nobody has an issue with mandatory wearing of a seat belt, but as soon as you have to wear a mask on the LUAS the tinfoil hats come out. But what do I know.

I don't know if ye remember, but Bergamo was hit hard by the pandemic. Was on Sky News etc a couple of times. If you visit the place now you'll see how much it has shaken the locals.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by enda915 View Post
    I don't know if ye remember, but Bergamo was hit hard by the pandemic. Was on Sky News etc a couple of times. If you visit the place now you'll see how much it has shaken the locals.
    According to a certain continent, it doesn't matter cause those people were due to pop their clogs anyway.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    You've got something in common with Nostradamus, you're both full of shit.
    Speaking of shit, why hello garda bean.

Westside

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    You're obsessed with covid. Have you no life?
    Your obcessed with me. Have you no life?

Westside

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by enda915 View Post
    What future exactly is this predicting?
    That the gov will have all those vaccinated get boosters.

Westside

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Thankfully you're in a very small minority. Keep drinking the kool-aid. The rest of us will take our civil duty seriously.
    A growing minority me thinks.

Westside

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast