Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: space exploration by billionaires

Reviews

Default space exploration by billionaires

Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    They're familiar with the tax office, it's the tax rules that need rewriting.

They pay very little because they generally have very little income to tax.

Reviews

If only the normal Joe could use the same loopholes

Reviews

I have said this before, when is Gretta now and her legion of little green goblins?

The UK and Ireland produces 1% of the world's carbon omissions, they are going full metal to save the planet.

These crowd of rich feckers can do what they like and no one seems to object. In the near future the poorest of society living in the UK and Ireland will be put off the road because they can't afford electric cars. More so, people stand to face fule proverty to heat their homes. It is a very real prospect that people will have to choose between food and heating.

We understand that we all have to take steps to cut our carbon footprint, but governments did nothing because of sheer greed and to kiss the arses of the same 1% of feckers who can afford to jet off into space. It is this shower of big business that put the planet in harms way in the first place.

This shower of dicks should be shamed not praised in the media. Perhaps it would have been better to have invested the money they spent going to space into providing green AFORDABLE energy, or feed a few thousand starving people on the planet.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Joelegs View Post
    I have said this before, when is Gretta now and her legion of little green goblins?

The UK and Ireland produces 1% of the world's carbon omissions, they are going full metal to save the planet.

These crowd of rich feckers can do what they like and no one seems to object. In the near future the poorest of society living in the UK and Ireland will be put off the road because they can't afford electric cars. More so, people stand to face fule proverty to heat their homes. It is a very real prospect that people will have to choose between food and heating.

We understand that we all have to take steps to cut our carbon footprint, but governments did nothing because of sheer greed and to kiss the arses of the same 1% of feckers who can afford to jet off into space. It is this shower of big business that put the planet in harms way in the first place.

This shower of dicks should be shamed not praised in the media. Perhaps it would have been better to have invested the money they spent going to space into providing green AFORDABLE energy, or feed a few thousand starving people on the planet.
    Lol this is the typical ignorance of how economics works. Populist nonsense that would have almost zero impact and only symbolic repercussions, and likely net negative impact on people's lives.

You could take every single penny of gates, Soros, besos and musk's paper assets, and it wouldn't make the coffee in terms of solving the world's problems.

But it might make a few people happy. And then when nobody innovates to create new companies, products, technologies, jobs, we will likely have some more populist tripe moaning about governments doing everything and why didn't someone innovate and get up of their assess and create something...

Reviews

What about the affects of firing a bloody big rocket into space on the environment?

I would dare say that the coffee budget of some of 1% of world's richest could save the lives of a lot of people. It's very easy to sit in Ireland and type shite like this. I have see what real poverty and suffering is like in other parts of the world. I bet there are no open sewers were you live and you don't shit in a hole in the group. The water comes out of a tap every time you turn it on and it won't give you the shits because it's filthy.

I've also seen the smile on a kids face when you hand them a bar of chocolate, or some gum. In the West a kid would have turned their noses up at something as simple.

Anyway, I am not going to be drawn into an argument, I think you would enjoy too much. 🥱🙈🙉🙊

As-salamu alaykum my friend 😁

Reviews

What about the affects of firing a bloody big rocket into space on the environment?

I would dare say that the coffee budget of some of 1% of world's richest could save the lives of a lot of people. It's very easy to sit in Ireland and type shite like this. I have see what real poverty and suffering is like in other parts of the world. I bet there are no open sewers were you live and you don't shit in a hole in the group. The water comes out of a tap every time you turn it on and it won't give you the shits because it's filthy.

I've also seen the smile on a kids face when you hand them a bar of chocolate, or some gum. In the West a kid would have turned their noses up at something as simple.

Anyway, I am not going to be drawn into an argument, I think you would enjoy too much. 🥱🙈🙉🙊

As-salamu alaykum my friend 😁
    Don't presume too much. I spent years in the developing world and years in the first World.

We have no halos to polish here. We emit 8 tons of carbon per person. And we're going in the wrong direction. India is ~1.5. China somewhere in the 7's. So if we want to preach to others we need to clean our own those first.

As for rockets, well they're not diesel engines. Maybe you should look up rocket propellant. Rocket science, ironically, it's not rocket science.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    ''space exploration by billionaires''

I think we should let the fuckers stay up there TBH. Fucking blast off but no coming back muppets. The people have spoken.
    Last edited by IDF2; 28-10-21 at 16:26. Reason: The rich poor divide has become to wide.

Reviews

Not preaching my friend, I stopped preaching a long time ago. Anyway, I'm more of a social science kind of guy.

Thankfully, I also stopped sniping at people a long time ago, perhaps you should do the same 👍😁

Reviews

Not preaching my friend, I stopped preaching a long time ago. Anyway, I'm more of a social science kind of guy.

Thankfully, I also stopped sniping at people a long time ago, perhaps you should do the same ����
    Sure, you stopped sniping, you just spout a diatribe of populist bile and then wish to walk away unchallenged.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast