Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So now we have a.... Drum drum drum

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    A delta plus covid variant. Can anyone tell me the medical term to tell a member of the medical commuinity to go fuck themselves???? As for their booster campaign, they can fuck off. I got the vaccine and had no more freedom than somebody who didn't. But wait, I saved lives,. Ahhh that's nice. I feel so chuffed.

Idiots,
    Westside

I honestly don't understand the hostility you folks harbor.
    Is it asking too much for you to shut the fuck up and take it like a man?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    or if you're 47
    xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UnFulfilledScott View Post
    What kind of a man do you suggest I take it like? You? What's interesting here is if myself or some others posted that nightshift would be all over it with editing, maybe even banning but this gets left up. I won't just shut up, I'll do one better and fuck off.

Westside

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UnFulfilledScott View Post
    From our very own medical experts. The vaccines did not work as well as they hoped. Expect an extremely low vaccine uptake next time. Watch these dunces trying to get ppl boostered. They'll start with the areas they can get away with and try to expand. Ppl won't buy their bullshit next time. No more vaccines or boosters for me and I don't give a fuck how many lives are saved or lost. Its actually less hassle to get the fuckin thing. Can you take that like a man tough guy?

Westside

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    In what way were they misrepresented to you?

You can hardly claim you didn't have enough information, nor did anyone forcibly inject you.
    Because we were told we would be well protected. Turns out they didn't know how well protected anyone would be. Using the nation as Guinea pigs.

Westside

Blog Entries

What kind of a man do you suggest I take it like? You? What's interesting here is if myself or some others posted that nightshift would be all over it with editing, maybe even banning but this gets left up. I won't just shut up, I'll do one better and fuck off.

Westside
    So nightshift. What's the difference with me telling someone to fuck off and them telling me to shut the fuck up? Answer the q please.

Westside

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    You've nothing better to do than moan and complain at the people who are trying to help. It's not like they created the variant.

As for value of getting vaccinated, I guess you've not been overseas then? I have and already planning my next adventure.

Not moaning about my lot in life. Get over it.
    In all seriousness do you really still believe that there is no economic ulterior motive behind this shit?

Westside

8. Default

The difference is they don't like your view.

Reviews

From our very own medical experts. The vaccines did not work as well as they hoped. Expect an extremely low vaccine uptake next time. Watch these dunces trying to get ppl boostered. They'll start with the areas they can get away with and try to expand. Ppl won't buy their bullshit next time. No more vaccines or boosters for me and I don't give a fuck how many lives are saved or lost. Its actually less hassle to get the fuckin thing. Can you take that like a man tough guy?

Westside
    Numbers please. How well were you told they were going to work? And how well are they working now?

Fact is the vaccines are amazingly effective.

I challenge you to find any post on here that said the vaccine could miraculously and on its own stop the pandemic.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (28-10-21)

Reviews

Because we were told we would be well protected. Turns out they didn't know how well protected anyone would be. Using the nation as Guinea pigs.

Westside
    And have you not been well protected? Did you get covid? Did you get sick? Hospitalised? Clearly you're not dead yet.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast