Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen.

I'd like to introduce myself to you. I'm UK Mandy. How do you do and it's a great pleasure to be here with you all. I am new here but I did work in Northern Ireland for a short while some years ago.

I work as part of a m/f bi/bi couple with my partner Liz III Vagina Britanniae and as I'm new in Dublin I had arranged to meet her here in the community section of this website, but unfortunately, having wandered around in here for the past hour or so, I have been unable to locate her and in desperation, I am leaving this message in the hope that some kind person will be able to assist.

Liz III is about 5'9" 120lbs, long straight black hair, E cup breasts and has the most delightful ass you have ever seen on a woman (mine's better though). If you know of her whereabouts or what has befallen her would you be so kind as to pm me. I would me most grateful and I certainly know how to show my gratitude.

Now Liz did mention that if she was unable to turn up herself, I should ask for a Mr. Flair and that he would see to me and sort me out. Hello Mr. Flair are you out there
?