Thread: Spy camera???

Default Spy camera???

Anyone ever suspect secret spy camera's in the massage places?

Reviews

Be afraid,be very afraid.

Big Brother is watching you.

However luckily for you Channel 5 is not renewing the franchise.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FranknStein For This Useful Post:

FetishCherry (15-12-18), Floki (19-12-18)

Quote Originally Posted by FranknStein View Post
    Be afraid,be very afraid.

Big Brother is watching you.

However luckily for you Channel 5 is not renewing the franchise.
    this was very hilarious ,,,, i cant stop laughing i have tears in my eyes
    Always Smile

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FetishCherry For This Useful Post:

FranknStein (15-12-18)

6. Default

There is cameras and audio in most parlors . Not 100% sure if in the actual room itself, but in the parlors yes.
    Everywhere.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by prp View Post
    Anyone ever suspect secret spy camera's in the massage places?
    YES!!.. If a masseuse is employed by someone who owns multiple parlours but she is the sole Masseuse in the building she needs a camera for her protection and her boss needs one to monitor his earnings.

Camera at the doors for security purposes like normal shop. But this wouldn't be categorised as spy camera.

There may be further cameras inside as the handler can monitor the business so the masseuses are not pocketing the money by failing to report every client serviced.

Unlikely to have spy cameras in the rooms, that would be court evidence if busted by the men in blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Stringman View Post
    Camera at the doors for security purposes like normal shop. But this wouldn't be categorised as spy camera.

There may be further cameras inside as the handler can monitor the business so the masseuses are not pocketing the money by failing to report every client serviced.
    Hi
    Unlikely to have spy cameras in the rooms, that would be court evidence if busted by the men in blue.
    Yep, OP was questioning whether cameras in the massage room itself. Cameras definitely make sense outside of that

10. The Following User Says Thank You to prp For This Useful Post:

Stringman (23-08-21)

Reviews

I remember many years ago catching a masseuse recording a massage session. She walked over to her laptop that was set up on the opposite side of the room, was messing around on it as if to put music on, and up popped a preview of the webcam view, which she quickly closed.

Whether it was for security or being broadcast/recorded, who knows, but I didn't give a shit at the time!

I did get a weird vibe in a more recent visit to a place which I won't give any details on, but probably more paranoia than anything else.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by easycum View Post
    I remember many years ago catching a masseuse recording a massage session. She walked over to her laptop that was set up on the opposite side of the room, was messing around on it as if to put music on, and up popped a preview of the webcam view, which she quickly closed.

Whether it was for security or being broadcast/recorded, who knows, but I didn't give a shit at the time!

I did get a weird vibe in a more recent visit to a place which I won't give any details on, but probably more paranoia than anything else.
    It’s unlikely to happen,my opinion. I couldn’t see the reason why they would do that if they were also naked or topless.Normally it’s them to be worried about being filmed.I was in a few massage places before.The girls didn’t like me to hold the phone even I was just checking my messages