Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Seasonal Posters

Reviews

well in that case , the info i was given was not accurate!

Why did they remove the chat room then? It was hardly demand!?

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    When I modded the chat room had very little to do with anything. It was mostly posting on the forums with the exception of private issues and just to clarlfy EI never gave any personal info about anyone here. It was kept to usernames.

Westside

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    well in that case , the info i was given was not accurate!

Why did they remove the chat room then? It was hardly demand!?
    In all honesty I have no idea. Maybe and more than likely for legal issues. There was an arcade and that was removed as well. Maybe its workload. Maybe the site has other workloads that need attention. Who knows.

Westside

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (25-08-21)

Reviews

An arcade??? WTF is that? Must of been before my time?

In all honesty I have no idea. Maybe and more than likely for legal issues. There was an arcade and that was removed as well. Maybe its workload. Maybe the site has other workloads that need attention. Who knows.

Westside

Blog Entries

An arcade??? WTF is that? Must of been before my time?
    It was an arcade. Asteroids, space invaders etc. Had to find some way of passing the time when I modded.

Westside

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (26-08-21)

Reviews

It was an arcade. Asteroids, space invaders etc. Had to find some way of passing the time when I modded.

Westside
    Sounds good! What year approx was it dismantled?

Blog Entries

Sounds good! What year approx was it dismantled?
    Have no idea. Put it to you like this. I had hair on my head when it was dismantled. Now my head is like a penis.

Westside

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (26-08-21)

Reviews

This forum would be total carnage without moderators.

When the Live Chat Room function was in operation, i was told 91% of all moderator activity was from chat room abuse/advertising.

Not surprised they got rid of it but there was an awful lot of unhappy members!
    I Robbie welcome Carnage to these forums, sexy, hot and hung like a blue whale, bring all the ladies back

in those days the mods clocked off at 5pm so there was no one there really to look after things until 10 the next morning so people went mad without their leader.

Now is Different, I think the mods could take a weeks holidays and leave us to it, we'd hand the forums back to them without much damage done, in fact I think if they let us at it for a week we could hand them back a much improved model
    Last edited by WeeJimmy; 26-08-21 at 20:06.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (26-08-21)

Reviews

Well . I'm not surprised you have all those red bars by your name so , HA

Legally i assume they have some responsibilities in order to continuing running the site without fines but i have no clue what legal obligations they have.

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    I Robbie welcome Carnage to these forums, sexy, hot and hung like a blue whale, bring all the ladies back

in those days the mods clocked off at 5pm so there was no one there really to look after things until 10 the next morning so people went mad without their leader.

Now is Different, I think the mods could take a weeks holidays and leave us to it, we'd hand the forums back to them without much damage done, in fact I think if they let us at it for a week we could hand them back a much improved model

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post

5pm? More like 5am.back in those days the mods team would put anyone to shame. That includes mods now. People talk about samlad. Now let me be straight, he was fine
    and I personnally had good time for him and not the nasty that some made him out to be but there was a fair bit of sweeping up done before he came. I guess this modding has to do with what's needed in any particular era. Just to be clear I've no probs with mods now either.

Westside

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (28-08-21), TheSavannah (30-08-21)

Reviews

Samlad, let's just say , I wasn't a fan, was delighted when he left!

5pm? More like 5am.back in those days the mods team would put anyone to shame. That includes mods now. People talk about samlad. Now let me be straight, he was fine
    and I personnally had good time for him and not the nasty that some made him out to be but there was a fair bit of sweeping up done before he came. I guess this modding has to do with what's needed in any particular era. Just to be clear I've no probs with mods now either.

Westside

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast