Page 290 of 399 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3986

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Hi bud, mind PMing me as well?

2. Default

I am a regular visitor to Monica in Fang's, she is a beautiful woman, great body and massage, the conversation is always enjoyable, she deserves every respect, if you find her not up your level go somewhere else don't bad mouth or put her down to be feeling dejected, that's very wrong and applies to all the girls working in the parlours around the country, there are faults in every profession doctor electrician mechanic etc if you are not happy just put it down to a bad experience.I look forward to seeing Monica every time, i leave her a very happy man, lads enjoy your massage 💆*♀️

3. Default

Can someone PM me a bit more info on Monica in fangs? Cheers

Reviews

First time in a while looking at this thread. Im in total shock about that place where the sun is shining constantly.
    The website is fairly detailes as to whats going on

5. Default

Can you PM where this is please

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Murphy2024 For This Useful Post:

Marko1980 (11-09-23)

7. Default

@Murphy2024, Google danny devito TV shows.
    Anyone recommends a particular masseuse from this place? While the website is quite blatantly detailed, it's difficult to choose. Happy options;-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Marko1980 View Post
    First time in a while looking at this thread. Im in total shock about that place where the sun is shining constantly.
    The website is fairly detailes as to whats going on
    Also if anyone has been here and used the online booking system id love to hear about it

9. Default

went to the place next to fangs (wasnt open, not sure if fang owns the thai place next to it), walked in and asked for a massage and they asked if i wanted something more in a sly way. 80 euro for30 minues with a sweet south american girl, was my second experience with massages and the first time i could actually finish. Lovely place to check out

Quote Originally Posted by gjetson468 View Post
    Anyone recommends a particular masseuse from this place? While the website is quite blatantly detailed, it's difficult to choose. Happy options;-)
    All provide pretty similar options. Lais is beautiful all over.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gjetson468 View Post
    Nanda, probably the best massage I ever had was with her.