Page 38 of 397 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Anybody been to the prominent African Place lately which is beside a Chinese place on a street which rhymes with lapel!
    Indeed whats the Chinese Place like also?
    African place beside the traffic light?The place was filthy!Horrible experience!Went to the Brazilian massage further down.ok experience nothing was amazing.Shop was run by Chinese I think

African place used to have good looking south american girls there, all gone now though and place a kip. Chinese place beside it used to have a nice selection but all gone as well, juat 2 chinese girls there now. There is a brazilian hairdresser just further down with a sign for massage, used to be 2 hotties there but not sure if they were hairdressers or masseusses. Never actually went in there

3. Default

Anyone been to Cypriot in tall robot street lately

4. Default

Has anyone visited a pretty blonde latino advertising as Erotic massage dublin 6 on the other site??

Can someome PM fang details?

Reviews

Been to robot Street few times great body on her body to body no bj keeps knickers on for body to body

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by My2girls View Post
    Been to robot Street few times great body on her body to body no bj keeps knickers on for body to body
    I would have taken body to boby as been totally naked- both people

It dublin its advertised a lot and lots of times you get what you mentioned above or even less when the person giving massage does not really understand when they offer body to body what it is.

Feel ripped off sometimes when offered that and experence is less than offered after paying over the odds for Body to body.

Had one one time do it standing up over my body.

Suppose up to us to clarify fully before hand what is a body to body and pay accordingly.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swamdublin View Post
    I would have taken body to boby as been totally naked- both people

It dublin its advertised a lot and lots of times you get what you mentioned above or even less when the person giving massage does not really understand when they offer body to body what it is.

Feel ripped off sometimes when offered that and experence is less than offered after paying over the odds for Body to body.

Had one one time do it standing up over my body.

Suppose up to us to clarify fully before hand what is a body to body and pay accordingly.
    👍Would prefer a decent hj than a crappy ,over priced body to body with knickers on

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    ��Would prefer a decent hj than a crappy ,over priced body to body with knickers on
    Agree with above statement

I would Only go for Body to body with ones i know from before who will deliver as agreed at the start and offer full experience of it.

New Body to body exp could be hit and miss and may hit lucky sometimes- have to just search and connect with right women that suit both sides with consent etc.

10. Default

This seems to be an active thread so I'll ask here. Got a recommendation via PM for a massage parlour, it'll be my first time. How is it handled? Do I ask? Do they offer? Do they just start doing it? I'll like to know some dos and don'ts before arriving if anyone can help me out.

Thank you.