Page 68 of 383 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Quote Originally Posted by prp View Post
    Hi, I never usual post asking for a pm request. But I'm interested to get more info on the Thai massage place, with shops in R and R D6. Thanks
    I’d love to know this too!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by prp View Post
    Hi, I never usual post asking for a pm request. But I'm interested to get more info on the Thai massage place, with shops in R and R D6. Thanks
    I have been to both of them.( Think owned by same person) For money value good massage standard. They have good knowledge re massage unlike pther places. As far as I can see from recent vists that both places legit and no extras on offer. Have seemed both men and Women attending there shops for massage. Personally have not been offer any extras. If any one has welcome a pm re it.

A few doors down street re first R there a building with 4 places in it- Anyone been and what on offer if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dubliner2 View Post
    Just want to confirm that I've worked his out correctly; the place on the street of the broken pen, does it have the same initials as delerium tremens?
    And who's the best lady to ask for recently?

Great thread, guys, thanks!
    I figured out the street pretty quickly too but I have no idea which place is the correct one.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy View Post
    No, different place.
    Thanks, Billyboy. Dammit, I'm stumped then.

Dublin-bound soon but on enquiring have discovered that prices have increased where many have enjoyed Lott’s of fun. I think i have managed to fix the broken pen and hope that the place i have contacted is the one which is highly spoken of here. If it is, i may be smashing plates with their neighbours. Any advice (or alternatives to visit in D1/D2) would be appreciated.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bigjas For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (25-04-22)

Reviews

Anybody got any information/recommendations for the Coolmine area? A few places come up on google searches...

8. Default

Best big titty massage lads anywhere in Dublin with extras? PM would be very appreciated

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PieOmy1 For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (27-04-22)

Found the famous place of the “broken pen” & enjoyed a very relaxing hour with Isabella. Think I may have floated out the door at the end of the session.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bigjas For This Useful Post:

Pinkeye (30-04-22)

12. Default

Any chance someone could PM me the info for this broken pen place I keep reading about?

13. Default

Pm also about this broken pen place please