Page 61 of 385 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Hi all
    Has any had any experience with a lady operating out of D7 area, shes not on here and has a website etc sensitive wellness
    I have enailed her and has responded with lots of information about the service etc

Shes alot more expensive than most but i have had great massages before and a good one is worth every penny.

So if anyone has any feedback feel free to send me a PM or discuss openly here

Thanks

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sportsguy2016 For This Useful Post:

Andyamcc (05-03-22), claremorris (04-03-22), flirtyman (05-03-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsguy2016 View Post
    Hi all
    Has any had any experience with a lady operating out of D7 area, shes not on here and has a website etc sensitive wellness
    I have enailed her and has responded with lots of information about the service etc

Shes alot more expensive than most but i have had great massages before and a good one is worth every penny.

Thanks
    If she looks anything like her photos go and enjoy her services. What are her rates ? I'd appreciate a pm if you are not allowed post them here . Thanks for bringing her to our attention

Anyone know if Meg came back on the scene anywhere??

5. Default

Hi all

Thanks
    I took the plunge earlier today and met May that does sensitive wellness . She is on a street named after a famous dublin prison.

I have to say it was one of the worst experience of my life. Terrible technique and very uncomfortable. You are effectively lying on the wooden floor. If you dont mind getting tickled to dead and then random poking on you chest, neck and legs. Please note this is not Tantra. I've gotten many tantra massage and this was certainly not like any of them, only thing in common was the breathing exercises. Stressful and painful. What many it even worst was the price tag of the same amount as a maximum score in darts. This was in no way sensual, sexual or relaxing.

Going to stick to what I know next time. K&M, Fang, YEM and my favourite thai place in TB.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EURUSD For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (08-03-22)

7. Default

Hi all

Thanks
    Hey - seen her sensitive website & am intrigued to try a tantra to see if it can be as good as some places claim.

Could you PM me some details & your view on your experience ? I struggle to PM ppl on this some times it works other times I can’t get it - any tips on pm would also be great. Surely there is a button?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EURUSD View Post
    I took the plunge earlier today and met May that does sensitive wellness . She is on a street named after a famous dublin prison.

I have to say it was one of the worst experience of my life. Terrible technique and very uncomfortable. You are effectively lying on the wooden floor. If you dont mind getting tickled to dead and then random poking on you chest, neck and legs. Please note this is not Tantra. I've gotten many tantra massage and this was certainly not like any of them, only thing in common was the breathing exercises. Stressful and painful. What many it even worst was the price tag of the same amount as a maximum score in darts. This was in no way sensual, sexual or relaxing.

Going to stick to what I know next time. K&M, Fang, YEM and my favourite thai place in TB.
    Thanks for the post.A place to avoid

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Raekwon View Post
    Hey - seen her sensitive website & am intrigued to try a tantra to see if it can be as good as some places claim.

Could you PM me some details & your view on your experience ? I struggle to PM ppl on this some times it works other times I can’t get it - any tips on pm would also be great. Surely there is a button?
    How to PM: click on the username you wish to PM - click on Private Message - Write PM - Send PM
    No sales pitch, no media hype.

Anyone know if YEM is still working? Can't seem to find her on Google anymore?

11. Default

That’s disappointing - was gonna give her a go. Will stay clear now.
    Where are k&m ? Pm be great
    I enjoy LoTTs & Amanda d2 - most enjoyable massage, not tantra but great fun

12. Default

Yea it’s not that simple as I see no option for PM - clicking names just brings me to ‘about’ section with no options.
    Perhaps I’m missing it but got around it I think by knowing a user name - thanks