Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Reacon77 View Post
    Please send me information about this went into town and couldn't find her
    Did you go to the right town ??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

claremorris (02-03-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brosidon View Post
    Can anybody tell me where Fangs new location is?
    In Dublin - On the Northside near a hospital where ladies have babies etc. etc. - Take the trouble to go (read) back through this thread and you should find her.
    Last edited by bigmango; 02-03-22 at 16:37. Reason: Let your fingers do the walking

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (03-03-22)

Reviews

I made a visit to the Lettuce Street place, very sensual experience with lady sounding like Anna missing some 'H's. She was teasing me a lot, thought I was going to get a surprise BJ but she hovered a centimetre from the top! She knows how to tease. And after my HE I still had 15 mins so she gave me a nice head massage. Pricey I know but bloody addictive!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (03-03-22)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    I made a visit to the Lettuce Street place, very sensual experience with lady sounding like Anna missing some 'H's. She was teasing me a lot, thought I was going to get a surprise BJ but she hovered a centimetre from the top! She knows how to tease. And after my HE I still had 15 mins so she gave me a nice head massage. Pricey I know but bloody addictive!
    Could you share this place details by pm? Thanks!

Anyone recommend the place in the park that's west?

Can anyone shed more light on this 'lettuce street' clue?! I'm just not getting it 🤣

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevmoog For This Useful Post:

Andyamcc (04-03-22)

11. Default

You'd go there if you wanta try a thai massage

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kevmoog View Post
    Can anyone shed more light on this 'lettuce street' clue?! I'm just not getting it 🤣
    There an arty cinema a few doors away on same street as well as the Quakers dublin

13. Default

Would anyone mind dm'ing me with place in the city centre that offers really good massage and extras?
    I'm finding it difficult to interpt some of these hints on the thread😅

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakejake1322 For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (05-03-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jakejake1322 View Post
    Would anyone mind dm'ing me with place in the city centre that offers really good massage and extras?
    I'm finding it difficult to interpt some of these hints on the thread��
    There are a number of massage providers in Dublin with good reviews who advertise on here who you could visit and post a review or two to establish your creditability because your history on here to-date is not great

Alternatively - There was a great post a few pages back where a user gave details of his experience in five places. Other people subsequently added their comments. Using GOOGLE (maps & search facilities) and the info provided on here you should be able to find a few places - otherwise I would not have much hope of you finding a place even if I sent you the address.