Page 51 of 381 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

I would also love to try the Fang experience - could someone please pm me the details? Thanks!

2. Default

Hi
    I'm interested in knowing about Fang. If someone could pm me her details I'd appreciate it.

3. Default

Maybe Fang should get a separate thread now with the amount of question's on here re her on Dublin Massage. From reading of threads not sure is she doing much herself these days, but my guess would be that repeat business/loyal customers ones would get first call on her time and others maybe first timers would be directed to the other woman that work with her.

Must be other good places in dublin to comment on as well. Any one that could recommend good walk in places in Dublin they were at recently around city centre that gave good service and value?

Please put on thread here on PM would also be appreciated.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by swamdublin View Post
    Maybe Fang should get a separate thread now with the amount of question's on here re her on Dublin Massage. From reading of threads not sure is she doing much herself these days, but my guess would be that repeat business/loyal customers ones would get first call on her time and others maybe first timers would be directed to the other woman that work with her.

Must be other good places in dublin to comment on as well. Any one that could recommend good walk in places in Dublin they were at recently around city centre that gave good service and value?

Please put on thread here on PM would also be appreciated.
    I totally agree. There must be more info on massage places in the city. For example amybody have info on a place in Robot Street opposite a bar? Seems to be a mixture of reports online whether there are extras on offer...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (08-02-22)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    I totally agree. There must be more info on massage places in the city. For example amybody have info on a place in Robot Street opposite a bar? Seems to be a mixture of reports online whether there are extras on offer...
    I passed by a few times.A Thai massage up the stairs?Curious about that place too.Anyone been to there?

7. Default

Money grabbing granny from Romania not Cypriot

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    I passed by a few times.A Thai massage up the stairs?Curious about that place too.Anyone been to there?
    Not Thai. Up a stairs through an old Georgian style door. Number features in a Paul Hardcastle hit from the eighties

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (07-02-22)

10. Default

Not Thai. Up a stairs through an old Georgian style door. Number features in a Paul Hardcastle hit from the eighties
    Think we are talking about different places.There is a Thai massage beside Lidl
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 07-02-22 at 20:47. Reason: Street not allowed- Julie

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (08-02-22)

12. Default

House of **not** therapy? Used to be a cracker there called yara, she left about 2 years ago, no idea where

I wouldnt be too pushed about going in there now

13. Default

Id love another visit to the super place on not waterford. Few hotties in there but too expensive
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 07-02-22 at 20:46. Reason: street not allowed- Julie