Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Quote Originally Posted by td1 View Post
    Great info there , pm sent to you. Tks
    Pm replied to just there!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xhelazz View Post
    Sent you a pm for info on that Cuban lady - thanks sir
    Thanks v much

Could I get the details for the Cuban Lady and Indian Sonia please.

4. Default Any of the regulars active during this weekend new year.

Any one know are regular ones working this weekend such as fang,( Not interested in the one working there) K and M etc- Anyone been recently and how was it. Really is a lot harded to get a decent place to go on a regular basis now with good value in city centre.

5. Default

Could you pm me fang's details?

I know that place. I was there once a couple of months ago and I met a lovely half Italian-half Brazilian girl. I dont know if she is still there or not. Its an upstairs place with an unusual entrance (you've to stoop to get in) and they advertise on the 'street'. It was certainly worth it. I think it might be associated with a couple of other places around Dublin - one near the barn for Funghi on the southside and one near a big hospital in the northern suburbs, the one with a beau. Even though the three places look a little underloved decor-wise, the girls are generally great and I like the services.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 03-01-22 at 10:46. Reason: Quote deleted

Reviews

I tried the Brazilian girl working with Fang recently; very cute and great body, but quite quiet and very light massage. What's the general opinion on her?

Has Fang completely stopped working now, or is she available when the Brazilian is booked?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by easycum View Post
    I tried the Brazilian girl working with Fang recently; very cute and great body, but quite quiet and very light massage. What's the general opinion on her?

Has Fang completely stopped working now, or is she available when the Brazilian is booked?
    Think she doesn’t take appointments at the moment.Not sure about her future plan.Guess maybe just a break
    Went to a Thai massage in D2.
    Enjoyed massage.Finish up was average.Might go back if running out of choices

Default Dublin city massage

Well lads, any new adventures in the city lately?

where's the main thread gone?