Page 340 of 383 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3822

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by naomhtiobraid View Post
    Well lads, I’m fairly certain miko has been mentioned here before but I can’t go back looking through the whole thread. Saw her ad on another site and would appreciate any info on her? Thanks

Nice Chinese girl. Thin if that’s your thing pretty chatty too and definitely worth a visit imho

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by naomhtiobraid View Post
    Well lads, I’m fairly certain miko has been mentioned here before but I can’t go back looking through the whole thread. Saw her ad on another site and would appreciate any info on her? Thanks
    Go for it,mate!She is a lovely petite Chinese girl.Good fun too. Highly recommend

3. Default

Much appreciated lads. Will give it a go so

4. Default

Went ahead with a visit to Miko today. Great all round, chatty, great body and great massage. Would recommend. Also easier in the pocket than some other places I’ve been

5. Default

Did I read correctly that the Brazilian girls have left fangs? I plan on visiting this weekend, are options limited to Monica and Miko? Both excellent to be clear but looking for something new.

6. Default

I think there’s another Irish girl there too, goes by Grainne. Mentioned earlier in the thread. Haven’t been to Fangs in a while so can’t be sure on who’s there now.

7. Default

Had a nice time with Carla in Broken Pen this week. Previous week, I met with Natasha who was also spectacular.

Met with Nanda in Never Cloudy, nice girl but I probably wouldn’t repeat.

8. Default

Also, could someone share the link to where Broken Pen is advertising online? I’d like to check if the pics are accurate in relation to my experiences. Thanks.

9. Default

Anyone you’d recommend in never cloudy?

10. Default

Could someone please PM me the details of Broken Pen? I've been to Fangs many times, most recently to see Eva who was great but I fancy a change. Thank you very much!