Page 291 of 385 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3848

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Quote Originally Posted by gjetson468 View Post
    @Murphy2024, Google danny devito TV shows.
    Anyone recommends a particular masseuse from this place? While the website is quite blatantly detailed, it's difficult to choose. Happy options;-)
    All provide pretty similar options. Lais is beautiful all over.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gjetson468 View Post
    @Murphy2024, Google danny devito TV shows.
    Anyone recommends a particular masseuse from this place? While the website is quite blatantly detailed, it's difficult to choose. Happy options;-)
    Nanda, probably the best massage I ever had was with her.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Nanda, probably the best massage I ever had was with her.
    Just looking at their website . Very tempting . Is it in Fangs old place ? I wonder will it, soon , be the busiest place in Dublin

4. Default

Could someone whose been to the place that's always sunny pm info if it's good I'm a fang regular but would like to try a new place or jus let me know what the booking procedure is there was past it today but wasn't sure about walk ins would really appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio59 View Post
    I am a regular visitor to Monica in Fang's, she is a beautiful woman, great body and massage, the conversation is always enjoyable, she deserves every respect, if you find her not up your level go somewhere else don't bad mouth or put her down to be feeling dejected, that's very wrong and applies to all the girls working in the parlours around the country, there are faults in every profession doctor electrician mechanic etc if you are not happy just put it down to a bad experience.I look forward to seeing Monica every time, i leave her a very happy man, lads enjoy your massage 💆*♀️
    I don't know if I'm misreading your thing, but I did not badmouth Monica. She herself said that she wasn't at her best and that it was from previous bad customers. I'm just as annoyed as you are

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer46 View Post
    Could someone whose been to the place that's always sunny pm info if it's good I'm a fang regular but would like to try a new place or jus let me know what the booking procedure is there was past it today but wasn't sure about walk ins would really appreciate it
    Would you not try it and pm us country boys who have not the privilege of having these wonderful salons in our locality
    Last edited by claremorris; 12-09-23 at 18:03. Reason: word missing

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini4362 View Post
    I don't know if I'm misreading your thing, but I did not badmouth Monica. She herself said that she wasn't at her best and that it was from previous bad customers. I'm just as annoyed as you are
    Certainly not aimed at you Gemini, it is bad customer's what they say hurts the girls, been nasty no respect, they feel down, low in confidence, no need for it, i am 100% with you 👌

Fangs prob still best place around.. have been to the never cloudy place twice as its near me, wouldnt be in a rush to go back. Bit on the pricey side. Broken pen was good last time i was there, well overdue a visit there actually

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sergiogarcia For This Useful Post:

claremorris (12-09-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Fangs prob still best place around.. have been to the never cloudy place twice as its near me, wouldnt be in a rush to go back. Bit on the pricey side. Broken pen was good last time i was there, well overdue a visit there actually
    Yeah, it's odd to see the attention the supposedly "explicit" adverts is getting that place suddenly after ages. Seems very pricey for something available so many other places. I have no reason to think it's not a perfectly good place but there's not much reason for it to become the latest place to inexplicably dominate talk here for days on end. And again, the adverts are apparently quite frank........we get it.....there's no need for people to keep drawing probably wanted attention.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mucker View Post
    Yeah, it's odd to see the attention the supposedly "explicit" adverts is getting that place suddenly after ages. Seems very pricey for something available so many other places. I have no reason to think it's not a perfectly good place but there's not much reason for it to become the latest place to inexplicably dominate talk here for days on end. And again, the adverts are apparently quite frank........we get it.....there's no need for people to keep drawing probably wanted attention.
    Yeah I would agree..Been to never cloud once only.Service was mediocre and very pricey..Wouldn’t repeat