Page 280 of 386 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3851

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    For those giving out about clues and riddles, I named a street in this Forum and my post was deleted. So I guess we have to keep using the clues.

Does anybody have info on a 'Spa' on a side street between Daniels big main street and the cigarette brand street? Runs alongside a former big old store with a famous clock outside.

PM is the only way dude in my opinion. You are right about the problem of deleted messages on here.

No common sense in bizarre clues though. Frustrates everyone. Leads to tons of pointless time wasting posts. Puts punters off coming on here at all.

Some of us in Dublin can work out what you are saying there in attempted clues - but everyone else? Not a chance.

Unless you are an exceptional clue giver - really obvious to all that is - it's a waste of time.

Expect lots of PM's to do the rounds.

I'm not a complainer or critic - it's just not intelligent to keep clogging up these threads with farcical, frustrating clues.

(By the way I can guess where you are probably referring to here I think. And no I don't have any info on it). If anyone wants the details of the supposed location - PM me.

Reviews

PMs are sent to individuals - Clues can be read & understood by everyone - They reach a wider audience - you do not even have to a member of EI

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Anyone try the new thai place where tourists drink in the city?
    Is this on or near a street named after (a) a long-necked & long-legged or (b) a tree associated with syrup in the US. Google map is your friend here !!

Reviews

That minty place near St Kevin's (close to that super place), do they do HE's out of interest.

I went there to get some work done on my back recently.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    That minty place near St Kevin's (close to that super place), do they do HE's out of interest.

I went there to get some work done on my back recently.
    The STM place appears on GOOGLE maps - but no other massage place appears near by.

This could be that places are now popping up in Dublin quicker than GOOGLE can keep up with them.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    The STM place appears on GOOGLE maps - but no other massage place appears near by.

This could be that places are now popping up in Dublin quicker than GOOGLE can keep up with them.
    There around the corner from STM.

Been there a while I think

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Anyone try the new thai place where tourists drink in the city?
    Yes. No extras allowed and a towel has to be used all the time. Massage was done with a towel placed on back and legs therefore no skin contact.

This place is brand new... only opened a few days. Girl that used to work in the other thai place in the place where tourists drink runs it. She is a model. On a street named after a common black bird in ireland. Farmers use it in the field to scare off "crows"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kessler View Post
    Yes. No extras allowed and a towel has to be used all the time. Massage was done with a towel placed on back and legs therefore no skin contact.
    Now and then I've had this for first minute or so and after that the towel is gone, but no skin contact for the entire massage is a joke.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    PMs are sent to individuals - Clues can be read & understood by everyone - They reach a wider audience - you do not even have to a member of EI
    Clues are for giant egos who take pleasure on appearing elite and superior on here generally. The poster wastes time and thread space constantly reposting even more stupid clues to feed their ego. They also tell punters on here that they "should be able to understand them". Lol.

Intelligent clues can be read by some people particularly if they live in that city only.

The Ei rules make sure that PM is the only way. That way the "wider audience" have to show some sincerity and join up.

That was your initial complaint wasn't it? That info was being given to all and sundry who asked?

I think giving accurate info (by the PM facility provided by EI) is the only way to go. Punters keep getting put off.

Can never work out where you are coming from.

Let's keep it positive and ego less on here.

You swing backwards and forwards with your principles it seems to me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to robothecop For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (23-08-23)