Page 276 of 397 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3962

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Was n Fangs y'day and met the wonderful Mila again. On way out saw lovely tall red haired girl. Anyone know her name.

That is Bia in fangs, she is a very nice girl and no its not the same bia that used to work in the super place

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sergiogarcia For This Useful Post:

td1 (04-08-23)

Thanks sergiothgarcia. Where is Bia from. I like everyone I've met there so far, but haven't met or even seen Bia until now.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JamesH View Post
    Was n Fangs y'day and met the wonderful Mila again. On way out saw lovely tall red haired girl. Anyone know her name.
    She has been there a while - pretty sure her hair was a different colour until recently

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    That is Bia in fangs, she is a very nice girl and no its not the same bia that used to work in the super place
    Thanks Sergio!

Is the shower option available in fangs does anyone know? Was in there today covered in oil but didnt want to ask??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Is the shower option available in fangs does anyone know? Was in there today covered in oil but didnt want to ask??
    This has been discussed on this thread a while back with a mixed response -

- Not available / offered to Available but bring your own towel / towel supplied.

I have definitely seen a shown unit in the basement on my one & only visit some time ago - no shower offered even though time (i.e.10 mins) was allowed for this.

i was told there was cold water only. maybe what's needed after a hot visit!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tbooker281 View Post
    i was told there was cold water only. maybe what's needed after a hot visit!!
    Hot water costs money - electricity is expensive - Ms Fang keeps her prices & costs down

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Hot water costs money - electricity is expensive - Ms Fang keeps her prices & costs down
    I normally don’t like to have a shower after the massage.But had once there when the weather was hot in June.It was a normal hot shower