Page 249 of 381 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3803

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Anyone try the thai place, not the place where you would WANTA go, place beside it, in the place where tourists drink..they have a website with cat and may on it. May seems to wear revealing clothes the whole time
    Quote Originally Posted by adrien69005 View Post
    Really curious about this place, May looks amazing there. You can see more of her on her Facebook by going through the page for the shop.
    I’ve been a couple of times , nice place , clean. Massages were super, and the finish as good. Worth a look. Call in advance.

Reviews

I just rang Columbo, he got a migraine trying to figure that out like me lol

Can you pm me , I’ll have a guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin10 View Post
    Anyone go to a place on a street in Dublin 1. Hmm, how can I put it. Name initials is CM, first word is a big town, you can guess the second. It's down a longish Street perpendicular with the widest street in the capital.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to td1 For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (25-05-23)

Diamonds on the river, really nice ladies, nice bodies, but massage was awful, and no sign of extras as a result. Pity, the 2 ladies there are fit.

Temple place in lettuce street is awesome... great massage, lots of teasing and extras to follow.

Reviews

Anyone go to a place on a street in Dublin 1. Hmm, how can I put it. Name initials is CM, first word is a big town, you can guess the second. It's down a longish Street perpendicular with the widest street in the capital.
    Its been mentioned favorably on here before - Two Brazilian ladies work there - GOOGLE maps is your friend

The street is named after Matt who gave up the drink & worked on the docks.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post

you can't go wrong down in the old docks

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dublino View Post
    Diamonds on the river, really nice ladies, nice bodies, but massage was awful, and no sign of extras as a result. Pity, the 2 ladies there are fit.

Temple place in lettuce street is awesome... great massage, lots of teasing and extras to follow.
    Hi pal can u pm me about the second place

8. Default

Its been mentioned favorably on here before - Two Brazilian ladies work there - GOOGLE maps is your friend

I have no idea what this clue is??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by td1 View Post
    I just rang Columbo, he got a migraine trying to figure that out like me lol

Can you pm me , I’ll have a guess?

The street rhymes with Tal and But.

10. Default

Yeah I went here last summer. Got a petite asian but a Brazilian works there also. 100eur for a good massage tbf and naked HE. Also had a weird plastic roller that she used during the HE for teasing which ive not seen before. 40mins so above is expensive enough

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    I have no idea what this clue is??
    You need to read all the relevant clues together rather than reading individual clues in isolation.

Also there is an online dictionary that explains the big words such as "perpendicular" or just GOOGLE "perpendicular meaning"

The place jumps out at you 94 times on GOOGLE maps.