Page 242 of 354 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3845

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xmc82 View Post
    Hi, would someone mind directing me to the thread number with the clues to fangs location. Almost an hour looking but no luck. Googled fang for a finish and found a place that’s seems to be very at one with one’s self. Is this it??

Thanks
    Don’t think you can google fang’s name to find her place.Pm sent if that helps you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    Don’t think you can google fang’s name to find her place.Pm sent if that helps you.
    I just tried and you can.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet rabbit For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (13-07-23)

You definitely can. I googled it, saw her name on her legit looking website, cross referenced the address to the clues provided here, and it turned out to be same place. I've asked for help on PM's with the other girls but Fang's is one that was easy enough for me to find on my own, given I don't frequent the city center.

Sound for that cockmaster. Sent a PM there appreciate the info 🙌🏻.

Ting ting in bray is absolutely stunning and a real fire cracker. 100% better than I thought it would be. Went for the 1st time yesterday and going back today

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alaw1 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (14-07-23)

8. Default

Can someone pm me with the details for ting ting in bray plz lads thanks

Met Natasha in Broken pen today. Had to book in advance. I soon realised why, she is absolutely stunning. Really chatty & a real delight to spend time with her.

Quote Originally Posted by robothecop View Post
    Yes that's it.
    Cheers rob

Have been curious about Diamond massage down by the river, so took myself down to have a wee look yesterday. Very professional set up, clean and well furnished. Had a massage from a v beautiful Thai girl called Katie, great hard massage, she was very well formed and damn cute looking. However, no fun on offer, I tried to initiate, but no dice.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShamrockShake For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (14-07-23), Toolbox (16-07-23)

Reviews

“Finally anyone been to the place that Adam and Eve got kicked out of on a Street with a direction and a royal title? I understand there is a choice between 2 ladies (if available)?“

I answered my own question and called in Just now. I was greeted by a gorgeous petit and very young Chinese lady. I was about to cancel all appointments for the morning . She is however receptionist and translator and does minimal massage. I was introduced to the other lady who does the legwork so to speak. I did not stay.