Page 232 of 382 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 3814

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    She is a lovely fun person to spend some time with. One of my top 5 ladies for an encounter.
    Ya couldn't agree more .lovely person and great at what she dos .always chats away to you aswell

I 've only been to Fangs once myself, a couple of years ago, I got Fang herself when she was actively working. Nice lady etc. It was a decent enough to good session, but to be honest, I do not know why all the fuss about her on here? It was not mindblowingly good to inspire me to go back for another session.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GoneShooting For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (20-04-23)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GoneShooting View Post
    I 've only been to Fangs once myself, a couple of years ago, I got Fang herself when she was actively working. Nice lady etc. It was a decent enough to good session, but to be honest, I do not know why all the fuss about her on here? It was not mindblowingly good to inspire me to go back for another session.
    fang was a very good fun person to be with.I missed the time when she was working.She loved putting on different costumes and sexy lingeries.Each visit was a surprise.If you had only visited 1-2 times,she didn’t know you well obviously you wouldn’t get a chance to know what was good about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    fang was a very good fun person to be with.I missed the time when she was working.She loved putting on different costumes and sexy lingeries.Each visit was a surprise.If you had only visited 1-2 times,she didn’t know you well obviously you wouldn’t get a chance to know what was good about her.
    Yes, certainly I accept that could be the case re just my single visit. I found she talked a lot, perhaps for me, talked too much! I could tell she has a fun personality. But sure each to their own.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GoneShooting View Post
    Yes, certainly I accept that could be the case re just my single visit. I found she talked a lot, perhaps for me, talked too much! I could tell she has a fun personality. But sure each to their own.
    You are absolutely right mate.Each to their own.She was a chatterbox alright.I remember that.Lol..But most of her talk were dirty talks which i really liked.Nothing worse than a silent boring massage for me.😂

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

GoneShooting (20-04-23)

Reviews

In my experience usually multiple repeat visits with the same provider of a happy massage can be more fun as you are both more relaxed with each other.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

GoneShooting (20-04-23), PhilPhilPhil (20-04-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    In my experience usually multiple repeat visits with the same provider of a happy massage can be more fun as you are both more relaxed with each other.
    Very true, if you can be relaxed with each other and build a rapport it gets really good.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhilPhilPhil For This Useful Post:

bigmango (20-04-23), GoneShooting (20-04-23)

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    You are absolutely right mate.Each to their own.She was a chatterbox alright.I remember that.Lol..But most of her talk were dirty talks which i really liked.Nothing worse than a silent boring massage for me.😂
    Sexy lingerie dirty talks. That sounds great.. Its a pity I never got a chance to have a massage with her

can someone please share charges in fang?

visited STM early today offer HJ after the massage.