Page 17 of 385 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Met Amanda at SG yesterday. Gave her a tip and she dropped her knickers. Had a nice time with her.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy View Post
    Met Amanda at SG yesterday. Gave her a tip and she dropped her knickers. Had a nice time with her.
    Is she in a shop or an apartment?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

Visited this one yesterday, agreed a time well in advance. Rang when I reached location. No answer, sent msg, still nothing. I was going to ring another girl, nearby I tried one more time and she answered. Met me at door of her appt bloc. Positives, cracking looking, chatty friendly
    Negatives , rush job, rub n tug wham bam thank you mam and out. 20 mins.. when she didn't answer I shud have rang reliable girl further up street ☹️ ah well you live and learn

Not Amanda, asian girl mentioned on previous page

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelylicker99 View Post
    Not Amanda, asian girl mentioned on previous page
    this lady?
    Last edited by Dayteam; 02-10-21 at 09:16. Reason: Please use PM

Yes, cracking looking, but a complete rush job. Maybe having off day. But wont be back

Reviews

Yes, cracking looking, but a complete rush job. Maybe having off day. But wont be back
    Ya but no reviews allowed is always a no no for me

9. Default

Her name sounds Japanese

friendly girl, but possibly wants to rake in as many punters as she can in the next few days, she was already giving directions to another punter as I was getting dressed
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 01-10-21 at 14:25. Reason: Personal details

11. Default

Visited this one yesterday, agreed a time well in advance. Rang when I reached location. No answer, sent msg, still nothing. I was going to ring another girl, nearby I tried one more time and she answered. Met me at door of her appt bloc. Positives, cracking looking, chatty friendly
    Negatives , rush job, rub n tug wham bam thank you mam and out. 20 mins.. when she didn't answer I shud have rang reliable girl further up street ☹️ ah well you live and learn
    Who was the reliable girl you were talking about if you don’t mind me asking..fang?Pm the details Pls if you were talking about a different one.Many thanks!