Page 170 of 385 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 3849

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Thanks. All relevant points. I was just a bit paranoid. I doubt places use hidden cameras for recording as would only incriminate themselves?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj View Post
    Thanks. All relevant points. I was just a bit paranoid. I doubt places use hidden cameras for recording as would only incriminate themselves?
    Hard to know on this. Logically you have a point about recordings actually amounting to evidence. Only thing is - evidence of what? I'd be surprised if there was a camera in a room recording activity, rather than just arrivals and departures but who knows really?

There was a premises near Dublin city centre which ended up in the courts a number of years ago. I was a regular there but was not, thankfully, among the number of punters approached as they left the place and who ended up testifying in court. There was an issue there with recordings definitely though not quite sure what it was. But there was mention of in-room cameras organised by the owner to monitor staff. How much truth there was in that I'm not sure.

But, again, it's a matter of holding your ground. Video evidence of someone entering a premises is not evidence of illegal activity. I have been punting for over 30 years and have never been put off by cameras, potential recording or even fear of being seen. I often think that odds are that somewhere along the way over that time someone must have seen me somewhere which would maybe not be easily explained. I have sailed close to the wind at times near my home and workplace but all has been good.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mucker For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (09-01-23)

4. Default

Agree. No issue with a recoding of coming and going especially for girls safety. But wud be pretty crap if hidden cameras in room. Most places you need to build up trust before they offer HE. After that, it usually a nod and wink scenario as both parties know what’s going on.

5. Default

Having hidden cameras in the room doesn't sound like it would be in their interests, they'd only be creating material to indict themselves with.

Yo lads. I am here long enough in this Thread but I still don't know where Fang is. Can someone PM me please? Thanks 😅

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Has anyone been to the new thai place in the place where tourists drink??
    The one behind the Pizza place on the lane way is good. HE provided. Girls not young but 1 is ok looking. They were all Thais when I was there. They can also do genuine Thai massages.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan851 View Post
    Anyone have any experience with the woman who advertises as 'Sexytouches'? Posts elsewhere, located in City centre.
    She is not great. Clock watcher. She just want you to finish the job as quick as possible and out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by BacardiacArrest View Post
    Took a punt on a lady in D8 the other day, turned out to be a great decision!

Lady works out of a salon straight across the road from a hospital that is renowned for delivering baby's.

Price for one hour was 22 X Pints +/- and included a nude massage with lots of mutual touching allowed, I was given a very happy result at the midway session, and then yet another very happy surprise at the end, which included a certain area of my body getting a little bit of play (south of the balls area lol) which was an unexpected surprise.

Lady in question had quite an impressive pair of assets, I'd say mid to late 40s, and of average build.

I imagine things could get dirtier there with her the more regular you'd visit.

Worthwhile punt in my opinion.
    Nice place and good service but watch out for people see you going in and out. Right on the main road. 😅

Quote Originally Posted by Jpedi View Post
    How might one find Spanish Sarah in the bag it area if and when she returns?
    Where can I find her? PM me please? Or where does she advertise? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BacardiacArrest View Post
    Took a punt on a lady in D8 the other day, turned out to be a great decision!

Lady works out of a salon straight across the road from a hospital that is renowned for delivering baby's.

Price for one hour was 22 X Pints +/- and included a nude massage with lots of mutual touching allowed, I was given a very happy result at the midway session, and then yet another very happy surprise at the end, which included a certain area of my body getting a little bit of play (south of the balls area lol) which was an unexpected surprise.

Lady in question had quite an impressive pair of assets, I'd say mid to late 40s, and of average build.

I imagine things could get dirtier there with her the more regular you'd visit.

Worthwhile punt in my opinion.
    Thanks for this . The lady n question sounds great. Can you provide any more information by PM to help locate her.

Thank you
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 08-01-23 at 23:29.