Page 135 of 385 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 3849

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Woman referred to in last few posts re discrete location as far as I aware she will no longer be in that location next week. Moving to a new premises.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swamdublin For This Useful Post:

claremorris (15-10-22), easycum (16-10-22), hairyhobbyjogger (16-10-22)

3. Default

Hi,

Great thread. appreciate if someone could send me PM re Dublin places. I'm struggling with the code! Thanks Bobby.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 17-10-22 at 07:03. Reason: Street name

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj View Post
    Hi,

Great thread. appreciate if someone could send me PM re Dublin places. I'm struggling with the code! Thanks Bobby.

Sent you some info there by PM.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 17-10-22 at 07:03. Reason: Quote edited

5. Default

Could you kindly share with me too, Robo? Particularly any info you can give on the etiquette and offering of Fang’s.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JakeSparrow View Post
    Could you kindly share with me too, Robo? Particularly any info you can give on the etiquette and offering of Fang’s.
    Sent you some general info there.

7. Default

Hi there, New to the massage scene in Dublin, I'm looking for recommendations for thai places. Please pm!

8. Default

Looking for a decent massage place near pearse st or merrion sq, anyone got any leads please dm, thanks.

Got a massage in the newish place with a name similar to a US sitcom with Danny Devito, on a street with the name of our last 2 presidents, just got a quick massage but the place is very nice inside and the masseuse was an attractive Brazilian woman

Hi lads,any one visited Shiela,she is advertising on other sites,can u pm please

Quote Originally Posted by CIM1 View Post
    Hi lads,any one visited Shiela,she is advertising on other sites,can u pm please

hope its the gal in the pix