Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Photoshop, Facetune etc etc...

1. Default

Maybe there is an expectation that we ladies are not real, don't have flaws or evidence of a life we have lived

If we embrace who we are and are not berated for this, ladies may feel less pressured to alter or erase certain aspects

I never show my face by choice for privacy but it doesn't mean I'm not happy with it

I agree photographs should reflect who we really are as we are providing a service based on this however people's attitude towards personal flaws need to change

Embrace not berate, choose wisely and enjoy

Kisses
    Kisses
    Mistress Megaera

X: @Megaera

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MistressMonique For This Useful Post:

johnsmyth1974 (08-02-22)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Deleted View Post
    Is adding effects to the photo such as vignette or burlesque considered a photoshop?

I just love darkened images & always use those..
    Your images are beautiful Maksim
    Kisses
    Mistress Megaera

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MistressMonique For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I've learnt to expect a difference between the pictures and reality. Sonetimes you touch lucky and sometimes she's not as hot as the pictures advertised. I usually check previous reviews for an estimation as to how old pictures are.

But one thing about the pictures being edited is the removal of tattoos. I generally don't mind tattoos as long as there aren't too many or they are nice tattoos but it would be nice to see these in the pictures instead of turning up and seeing an art gallery.
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
    I've learnt to expect a difference between the pictures and reality. Sonetimes you touch lucky and sometimes she's not as hot as the pictures advertised. I usually check previous reviews for an estimation as to how old pictures are.

But one thing about the pictures being edited is the removal of tattoos. I generally don't mind tattoos as long as there aren't too many or they are nice tattoos but it would be nice to see these in the pictures instead of turning up and seeing an art gallery.
    Maybe there removed as they are identifiable features
    Kisses
    Mistress Megaera

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MistressMonique For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (08-02-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMonique View Post
    Maybe there removed as they are identifiable features
    For ladies that don't show their face fair enough but what's the excuse for ladies that show the lot. I've met a lady who advertises here, wee bit of touching up the pictures but it's clearly her. No tattoos in the picture, in reality the arms been worked on.
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

Reviews

I think it's sad when you see genuinely beautiful women going completely over the top with Facetune apps, and I mean moreso outside of EI. I think it's borderline facial dysmorphia. It's way beyond what makeup can achieve. What started as just a bit of filtering to even out skin tone, has slowly crept to complete facial reconstruction chasing that "perfect" look, almost exclusively fueled by social media. A professional Irish dancer I know, absolutely stunning woman, looks like she's has a hilariously bad nosejob on her Insta, mid-2000's Michael Jackson territory. Completely unnecessary and no doubt she thinks she looks better for it. And the worst thing is, this girl is incredibly fit, toned, has a body to die for...yet you can still see that blurred-halo effect around her ass and thighs where she's used an app to adjust areas.

Here on EI, I think with enough due diligence you can tell who's put similar unnecessary work into their pics or who is still using old pictures. Videos are generally closer to real life, as are the girls who post genuine selfies on their page or even to their forum profile. But at the end of the day you have to have the conviction to walk if on arrival the girl looks nothing like her pictures.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123