Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scam

Blog Entries
    Reviews

They rang my work phone number, nobody has that mobile number cos it was 3 weeks old. It s computer generated. In other words, a software start dialling 000000, 000001, 000002 and so on until someone answers, then they connect you with the operating machine. Don't click anywhere, report the number of you can, erase all traces hope it helps.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rockonallnite For This Useful Post:

LLLLL (07-07-21)

Reviews

there one going around here again, its been a while

Insurance scam

they ring you up and say you were involved in a car accident some time ago and you're owed money, they pass you over then to the relevant dept, a small administration fee will get you a nice wee number of pounds... all very professional and believable if you actually had a driving licence and owned a car that is

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

LLLLL (07-07-21)

NOW, they called my work number from 087
    ❤️❤️❤️ Do not miss Your best experience - Goodbye - See You in July/Limerick ‼️‼️ ❤️❤️❤️

Reviews

they rang me from landline, was London based but i never hang up on them if possible, love to string them along and play their evil little game, let on they have me hooked and i'm a lamb to the slaughter so I politely ask them after 15 minutes if they can can me back and then back and back, once they believe you are a 100% idiot they will do it,
    they called me when I was on PH Premium and I was in the middle of something important and asked them if they could hold the line, set phone down on laptop, turned volume up a nip, I was masturbating at the time and they stayed on the line while I was moaning and groaning and then let a huge cheer' go on ya good thing', as I cum hard, I am not sure what they made of it all tbh, after a total of 5 calls and over 1 hour on phone in total altogether I told them they got the wrong man as was not even in the country at the time
    Last edited by WeeJimmy; 07-07-21 at 12:33.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

Carolyne (07-07-21), hitman76 (09-07-21), LLLLL (08-07-21)

Another trying......

We have temporarily restricted access to your BOI account due to suspicious activity. Please visit: https://bol-internetservice.com
    ❤️❤️❤️ Do not miss Your best experience - Goodbye - See You in July/Limerick ‼️‼️ ❤️❤️❤️

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyne View Post
    I got today an automatic call ;about my pps number compromised and asking personal details .I saw previously on the police webpage the alert of this scam.But what is it all about ?They want to get personal details or i dont really understand .
    they are just after money any they can scam from anyone they are not fussy don't give them any info

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    I heard that if you send them a pic of both sides of your bank card they'll stop bothering you.
    if you send them a pic of both sides of your avatar they wont bother anyone anymore

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyne View Post
    I got today an automatic call ;about my pps number compromised and asking personal details .I saw previously on the police webpage the alert of this scam.But what is it all about ?They want to get personal details or i dont really understand .
    Those f**kers keep calling me telling me my PPS number is suspended.

Clowns.

I'm sick and tired of this crap now. I get an average of 5 or 6 calls every day. The best one I got was "I'm calling from the legal dept of your insurer in relation to a speeding fine". Still raging I didn't ask her what my reg number was. Just told her to F off and hung up.

I never used to answer numbers I didn't know and definitely not doing it now. I'm blocking each one and passing them on to 3 for them to add to their block list.

13. Default

They keep ringing my second phone if you ans and dont say anything or have no noise in the backround it dosent broadcast its noise activated
    so if you ans and dont recognise the number wait for them to say hello

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast