Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: G. Floyd case : Derek Chauvin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Arrow G. Floyd case : Derek Chauvin

“JUST IN — Ex-officer Derek Chauvin sentenced to 22.5 years over George Floyd murder

A court sentenced to former Minneapolis police officer to decades in prison over the killing of George Floyd, whose death sparked outrage and global protests against racial injustice.”

https://p.dw.com/p/3va95

Long enough ?

What of BLM that sprung from the killings ?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

What about now seemingly every team ‘taking a knee’ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    What about now seemingly every team ‘taking a knee’ ?
    Is 'taking a knee' a problem for you?

Quote Originally Posted by UnFulfilledScott View Post
    Is 'taking a knee' a problem for you?
    It’s a simple question .

Same as : “long enough ?”

Have You got a problem with me posing this question ?

It’s a simple question .

Same as : “long enough ?”

Have You got a problem with me posing this question ?

No problem with anyone asking questions, Stephanie.
    The specific question I asked was if you have a problem with people taking the knee.

Which you clearly do.

Quote Originally Posted by UnFulfilledScott View Post
    No problem with anyone asking questions, Stephanie.
    The specific question I asked was if you have a problem with people taking the knee.
    When someone asks a question , it’s only polite to offer an answer before posing your own

“JUST IN — Ex-officer Derek Chauvin sentenced to 22.5 years over George Floyd murder

A court sentenced to former Minneapolis police officer to decades in prison over the killing of George Floyd, whose death sparked outrage and global protests against racial injustice.”

Long enough ?

It's bullshit.
    If they wanted to do something they'd destroy qualified immunity.

I mean yeah, it's great that Chauvin got what was coming to him but it changes fuck all.

Long enough ?

I am only responding to the BLM question. Your question wasn't clear enough? All I can say about the BLM foundation is that it is a scam and the co founding lady who has recently resigned is a scammer. All those funds donations to personal luxuries. She bought a house cash in a white gated community, kids go to private predominantly white kids and a new car. An establishment that carries itself on black American oppression is clearly profitable? The tears and pain of the real victims families are for profit.

The knee means nothing as well. I'm sure some movement will profit from it as well.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
    I am only responding to the BLM question. Your question wasn't clear enough? All I can say about the BLM foundation is that it is a scam and the co founding lady who has recently resigned is a scammer. All those funds donations to personal luxuries. She bought a house cash in a white gated community, kids go to private predominantly white kids and a new car. An establishment that carries itself on black American oppression is clearly profitable? The tears and pain of the real victims families are for profit.

The knee means nothing as well. I'm sure some movement will profit from it as well.
    Hmm, some issues with what you're saying:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/7241450002

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...raudulently-s/

There is no suggestion that blm funds were used for this. Unless you have some details I've missed? I'd be happy to read or review anything you suggest.

Also not sure what having a new car or where your kids go to school has to do with someone's activism? Do you have to be poor to be part of blm?
    Last edited by gonzo76; 26-06-21 at 00:39.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast