Page 163 of 541 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 5406

Thread: Premier League: 2021/22

Reviews

United falling flat again. This is a really poor result against a struggling team. We've slipped up against Burnley a few times over the years.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (08-02-22), Ryankelvin (08-02-22), westcorklad (08-02-22)

Reviews

The weather was very bad tonight, and a couple of disallowed goals,

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Privet (08-02-22), westcorklad (08-02-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    I didnt see that game rocker. Was it a fair result. When you're down at the bottom every point is crucial in the relegation battle. Its a poor result for utd, i thought they would win tonight.
    United played well first half, struggled in the second. Burnley always battle hard against us, but you have to win these games. I'm starting to lose faith in this group. Sacking Ole hasn't made any difference even though I felt it had to happen. We really need Haaland this summer or I do believe we are going to be left behind for the next five years atleast.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (08-02-22), westcorklad (08-02-22)

Reviews

I wonder was it a game of cat and mouse up to that goal been scored, lol. Sorry , couldnt resist.
    I wonder did Zouma get mud on his face, the big disgrace after kicking his cat all over the place.
    The Truth is out there.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Bukar (08-02-22), Ryankelvin (08-02-22)

Reviews

I didnt see that game rocker. Was it a fair result. When you're down at the bottom every point is crucial in the relegation battle. Its a poor result for utd, i thought they would win tonight.
    Weghurst is a handful, won man of the match, United lacking a cutting edge , but it’s not easy going to Turf Moor on a night like tonight, If I was to be critical of Rangnick , he doesn’t seem to know his best 11

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (08-02-22), westcorklad (08-02-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    United played well first half, struggled in the second. Burnley always battle hard against us, but you have to win these games. I'm starting to lose faith in this group. Sacking Ole hasn't made any difference even though I felt it had to happen. We really need Haaland this summer or I do believe we are going to be left behind for the next five years atleast.
    I think midfield is a bigger problem for utd, no one there since scholes or Carrick to control a game , the club is a mess, the glory days are a distant memory,
    At least in the eighties we might have the odd cup run and could always perform well against Liverpool, now just roll over

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluered99 For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (08-02-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bluered99 View Post
    I think midfield is a bigger problem for utd, no one there since scholes or Carrick to control a game , the club is a mess, the glory days are a distant memory,
    At least in the eighties we might have the odd cup run and could always perform well against Liverpool, now just roll over
    I just think we need a monster like Haaland who will bring superstar power to the stage. He is a guarantee for goals if he is fit. Maybe up to 40/50 a season for a top club...who knows. I think he was made for United...a more powerful version of Van Nistelrooy! Bruno should be able to control the game and I do like McTominay as the engine. Yes we are throwing players together and hoping they gel, but it's not happening. I know what you mean. In the 80s there were tough characters...not now. I'm fucking sick of it! I'm truly appalled in fact. Half of them not fit to wear the jersey. My sisters have more leadership skills than Maguire. Pathetic. Scholes is my favourite player of all time... genius player. He barely gave the ball away, always had time and created space for himself and a better passer than Zidane!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (09-02-22), westcorklad (08-02-22)

Reviews

Ronaldo, Pogba out... Maguire retire... Give academy kids a chance or just sign someone cause they can play and not to sell shirts.
    Herr Ralph must have shown some highlight videos from his Dortmund days to Sancho, he looked like a player from 2-3 years ago.
    “The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bukar For This Useful Post:

Privet (09-02-22), westcorklad (09-02-22)

Reviews

Always dodgy buying someone from Chelsea

QUOTE=westcorklad;2435683]I wonder did Zouma get mud on his face, the big disgrace after kicking his cat all over the place.[/QUOTE]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (09-02-22)

Reviews

Rice 150 million ? And you can pay the balance in instalments !

Quote Originally Posted by Bluered99 View Post

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (09-02-22), westcorklad (09-02-22)