Thread: Is Chivalry Dead?

Reviews

Default Is Chivalry Dead?

When you act in a chivalrous manner towards a woman, this is a mark of respect and attention, a desire to elevate oneself and to make the moment more special. Chivalry is not benevolent sexism.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IDF2 For This Useful Post:

2bornot2b (30-07-21)

If You Genuine Nice Person And Respectful i think is being a Gentleman, Don't think so Chivalrous is use that often any more...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SonicWNC For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (25-07-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWNC View Post
    If You Genuine Nice Person And Respectful i think is being a Gentleman, Don't think so Chivalrous is use that often any more...
    I thought is was the same thing tbh?

Yep that what i meant, is same but Gentlemen is more common use for describing this kind of person You may get called Sexist but no offence to anyone but person using that against true Gentleman just has they brainwash in my opinion by popular lately movements and organizations iam not going mention them by name not touching that with a "10meter stick"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SonicWNC For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (26-07-21)

Reviews

Wrong section SURELY!!

Reviews

its doesn't work with women anymore, I tried it at the beginning and they think you're old school and wimpy. They love to be treated mean, you can treat mean and still be respectful, look at the girls of today, they can express themselves and about time
    Chivalry is dead

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=WeeJimmy;2368634They love to be treated mean[/QUOTE]

Not really. It's just that they expect a man to be a man. Not an apologetic doormat who thinks he has to act a certain way all the time.

Westside

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (26-07-21)

Reviews

No, it’s all just basic manners, I’ll always open a door for a lady etc, no need to make a big deal out of it
    Last edited by TommyH123; 26-07-21 at 17:09.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (31-07-21)

I wouldn't call a Gentlemen
    ""an apologetic doormat who thinks he has to act a certain way all the time."
    This should be a instinct, respectful treating others not only Ladies' should be in our blood, of course there are extreme people who do behave like doormats hah but cmon we call them differently xd

And WeeJimmy is unfortunately right most of ladies prefer bad boys dont know why why there is reason behind that... Yes Man should be a Man but by beating the crap out of partner doesn't make You a man its make You a trash...
    i know some relationships base on that and iam not able to comprehend why those people are still together... Is not my business at the end but still heart is broken...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Wrong section SURELY!!
    The constant passive aggressive attitude to people with alternative tastes has become boring. And you know what? In this day and age, just wrong.