Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies Make Hay...!

And for the more skeptical , I’ll put up even the version with the BIG Sky Logo on it too :

( all of this is happening in UK , not in ROI , but Ladies , do make hay ! ) x

https://twitter.com/skynews/status/1...173877254?s=12
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Now I can’t remember in which video is the data. : one dose of AZ is Not sufficient protection

against the Indian variant - which is some 50% More infectious than the UK / Kent variant was ,

and is now the dominant strain in UK .

This is what I’ve been trying give heads up about . While allowing each person to look into it

on their own .

Now it’s made it to MSM - perhaps people will listen better and believe it .

Ultimately it’s personal choices we ( for now ppl in UK) make that will determine the outcome .

UK govt - I have no words .

Hopefully ROI govt better , hopefully there a joyful summer ahead of us xx

Take care of yourselves , ROI is Grand for good times , live it Up !! X

Reviews

You would have thought that the British government would have learned something about acting too slow at the start of all this.

No, they continued to let let flights come in for several weeks from India after this new variant appeared there.

They should have been stopped immediately.

Maybe Boris is trying to make a trade deal with India and didn't want to ruffle feathers but obviously he has learned nothing about acting quickly and decisively.

Fuckin Asshole!
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Please : if you had your first jab , go back for the second one . Important !

: if your first jab was AZ , insist on Pfizer or Moderna for the second shot . Important !

Get it done asap .

Now I can’t remember in which video is the data. : one dose of AZ is Not sufficient protection

against the Indian variant - which is some 50% More infectious than the UK / Kent variant was ,

and is now the dominant strain in UK .

This is what I’ve been trying give heads up about . While allowing each person to look into it

on their own .
    Those are two very different pieces of advice. From the start everyone has agreed that one shot of the vaccines -apart from Johnson and Johnson- does not provide immunity.
    But mixing vaccines and taking one shot of each is highly questionable behaviour. Where is the data to support this theory?

Blog Entries

while the sun still shines !

( I’m hoping to be back within the month x for a week or two / maybe a month ? )

: Downing 10 has become aware of a ‘certain’ segment of their society ( I am prohibited by management

to say what exactly that means / which segment ) being especially vulnerable

to infection ; the health Report was due to be compiled and be finished on May 13th .

It was , and was made available to #10 .

Then that report had one single page ( a study ) deliberately and intentionally removed .

The official report was to be made public Thursday last - they didn’t .

They made it public during Eurovision on Saturday night - when no one would see / more or less .

: inspite what the Report contained , they had done away with masks in ‘educational settings’ — I am

being censored , cannot say certain words .

Despite the warnings and evidence , Downing 10 went ahead and allowed its citizens to travel abroad

starting May 17th (?) despite severe warnings from the health and science corner .

Germany has stopped all non-essential travel to / from UK - while Spain requires not even a test ,

and Brits galore all over Europe - taking infection with them , and in turn bringing it back .

: what hit UK - hits ROI .

Now ‘segment of society I am prohibited from mentioning’ are getting hit hardest , followed by unvaccinated ,

followed by Ppl who’ve had only their first dose of AZeneca — which means nearly all of UK .

UK govt by not being transparent had instilled a false sense of security in their people : who

with one single dose of AZ thinking themselves immune - act accordingly . Whereas they’re

barely protected from the latest greatest Variant ( from India ) which is now 50% of positives in UK

and will become the prevalent strain within days / week(s) . Read up !

: please . Do get vaccinated .

Please : if you had your first jab , go back for the second one . Important !

: if your first jab was AZ , insist on Pfizer or Moderna for the second shot . Important !

Get it done asap .

Nah . I am not fear-mongering . I’m looking out for you .

Remember 2020 Jan 28 when I first posted on it and was called hysterical .

Right now ROI numbers low = take advantage of it ! Enjoy !! X

^
    No your fear mongering like u normally do
    And also annoucing your come back

Funny way to advertise but suppose u clean and like a virgin Compared us diseased bitches who worked the pandemic and your all clean and vaccinated
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 29-05-21 at 09:33.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 90sGunther View Post
    Those are two very different pieces of advice. From the start everyone has agreed that one shot of the vaccines -apart from Johnson and Johnson- does not provide immunity.
    But mixing vaccines and taking one shot of each is highly questionable behaviour. Where is the data to support this theory?
    There are still clinical trials ongoing. Efficacy is likely but safety trials are not complete, and very very few places are recommending this practice - not US, or Ireland. Other places I don't know.

But be warned, Stephanie, will now have you on her radar

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01359-3

I’m not here to argue .

Trying to provide information so You all can follow up on it .

When I say something , it might be more prudent to look into it before challenging me .

: if it turns out my info is wrong , I’ll be first to say Thank you for letting me know .

So far as I can see : I haven’t been wrong - unfortunately .

”Mix-and-match COVID vaccines trigger potent immune response”

: please Read the Link I provided in reply to your post .

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast