Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Ladies Make Hay...!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    25th of June ?

My thread dates 25th of May ..
    Indeed, and when you posted it, there was nothing officially published, there was preliminary, non reviewed data, and no recommendation to mix and match.

And, there still isn't. But a poster encouraged people to go against the medical advice, to "insist" on something they couldn't - but they could refuse to take something, or get put to the back of the queue.

That this came out today is that the expanded testing results were available on Friday last.

But it was no secret that these trials were ongoing. And interestingly, analysis of the results shows it matters the order you get them in. Something I was told on here that was unlikely to make a difference, when in fact waiting for the official results, allowing the teams to do their work and full peer review, showed in fact it does have an impact.

The only medical advice I've ever given on here is to follow the official medical advice, follow your doctor's guidance, and not to worry about the safety or efficacy of the approved vaccines.

There is a reason for it, jumping the shark - sometimes the shark bites.

Arrow Ay3

Voc .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112