Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Vaccination

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    ! !

As there was an argument before on the subject : well , indeed P IS available , ain’t it x
    Nobody said it wasn't. They said there was no choice in who got it. The different vaccines were distributed based on Irish medical service policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    The comment is obviously wrong medical advice is not unanimous in relation to this. The number of medical experts opposed to mass vaccination is growing. Consideration of the very serious points these experts make is fully worthy of consideration.
    To blandly accept the advice of those promoting mass vaccination is not in my opinion a wise course of action. Time will tell who is right in relation to this, clearly you have convinced yourself in advance that these vaccines are safe and necessary and that's fine by me. My advice stands, I don't have to be a medical expert to dispense it, and that is that people should inform themselves about the risks associated with taking this jab in relation to the need they perceive to take it. Then make up your own mind.
    Look I think we know that 99% of people have not and will not do this. They are reacting mainly to fear. Understandable but stupid. It may work out and it may not. Nobody knows yet.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021