Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When's the next England football match?

If he wanted to go bareback would you let him ?

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Probably the Holland one and the Croatia one too. If he's a true fan he'll watch them all.
    Yeah the little birdie told me he just watches the big matches. I remember now he told me that.

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    If he wanted to go bareback would you let him ?
    What? Thats an out of the blue question to ask. Why did u hear he does that? Or is it only when there is a match on? LOL

Reviews

This is a pic of Ziggy and his wife Iman.

And this is a picof Iman doing what she does best.

As you can see, she's fucking stunning.

What Dollytricks will you use to lure him away from THAT???

Oh I didnt know he had a girlfriend. Guess the little birdie forgot to mention that bit

Well, I look different, so maybe that's enough a reason to go for me My skin is white, I am shorter, my face is nice, and I'm a very nice person and like to laugh. Oh and I take it up the arse too. Bet she doesnt LOL

Ill catch him one of these days anyway. Maybe when he is 95 Either way, can't forget my first ever crush on a man and he was it. Walking around in those tights on the film Labyrinth, that was the first time I felt sexual.

I dont like her face mousey. Her body is lovely. But I dont like her face too much. Now that Im looking at David's face.... well maybe I can get over this agenda more easily then I thought He is looking a little beady eyed or something. Almost like a wenker. Or am I just imagining that? I usually read people pretty well by their faces and expressions.

To be honest, I did see another film he was in (called "man from outerspace" or something like that) and it did nothing for me. I think my fantasy is based on him in Labyrinth and how he looked in the film. So maybe I should just ask a client to dress that part and that could do the trick for me LOL An English accent and a tall leggy guy would be perfect for the part.

I think I was hoping for something like this. Do you think he will oblige?

Maybe I should just go for one of these. I can watch the football match at home with my doll. It's about the size of a dildo too...

Last edited by DollyDarling; 30-06-09 at 07:28.

Reviews

You could jam that furry doll's head into either of your lower orifices and start jiggling it around, and see how you feel.

Then again, I shouldn't naysay. Maybe you and Ziggy and meant to be together - it could be true love waiting to happen!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12