Bollixed ppl !

Restrictions somewhat eased - go ballistic .

In meantime African Cluster amongst them .

: when a Scientist says “we are very concerned” , and “not good news” - yees are fe.ked

Go London !! Parteee 🎉 🎈 🎊 !!!

And just fe.k the world ! : because it Spreads : from there to here and everywhere .

Like the UK variant became dominant all over Europe and caused the horrid 3rd wave ,

now African will take over ( vaccine not as effective against this one Plus ! Most ppl have had only 1 dose ! ) ,

and Ride that Wave !! : just as we’d be recovering from this 3rd , say Hello to next .

But Parteeeeeeee London !!

Leadership - I have no words .

expanded thumbnail
07:50

Fast spread of coronavirus variants 'could see lockdown easing reversed' as scientists 'very concerned' about cluster in London

Professor Peter Openshaw, a scientist advising the government, has said the clusters of cases of the South African variant found in Lambeth and Wandsworth are "not good news".

Some 44 cases of the variant have been found in the areas, with another 30 probable infections identified, prompting local authorities to roll-out surge testing for all those living and working in the areas.

Speaking to Newsnight, Professor Openshaw said: "A lot of we scientists are very concerned about what's happening at the moment.

"I think we're all just hoping that the staged reduction in lockdown is going to be ok. It is being done reasonably cautiously but I think this is not good news.

"If we get rapid spread of the South African or other more resistant variants, it may well be that we are going to have to put the reductions of lockdown into reverse."

The South African variant is thought to be more resistant to vaccines.

“Lockdown easing Reversed” — how well will That go with dumasses !?

: if they’re showing ‘44’ cases today , there be 400 in the community ! Unchecked ! Partying .

I’m well and good tired of it all .