Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yeehaw ! Ride that wave

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishCasey View Post
    When is the last time you gave a girl a happy ending
    I really should know the answer to that question Casey, it's on the top of my tongue!
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Noregrets (14-04-21)

3. Default

Sorry was working Stephanie appreciated your previous post but then after reading the post and thread was a little tied up ... it was your post stating that the UK "wont stand for giving up NIre' ... again it's not personal ...
    Kisses
    Mistress Megaera

X: @Megaera

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Easy to say that if you are financially solvent, don't have to put food on your children's plates, don't have a mortgage to pay.

The UK effed up royally, but that is old news, we're not living in the past.

If we locked down for every news article we'd never open again. It has to be based on risk. Right now they're head and shoulders ahead of anyone else, and so long as the vulnerable are vaccinated, it is going to be a tough argument against easing restrictions.

Financially I am looking at been down a 6 figure sum by the time this is all over, but hopefully still alive. It's impossible to say what is the right approach and only time will tell, anyway been alive is the best starting point

Quote Originally Posted by IrishCasey View Post
    When is the last time you gave a girl a happy ending
    Don't know about Barney but for me was last Tuesday, not that anyone else but her probably care lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Noregrets For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (14-04-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post
    Financially I am looking at been down a 6 figure sum by the time this is all over, but hopefully still alive. It's impossible to say what is the right approach and only time will tell, anyway been alive is the best starting point
    You must be very well off to be down six figures and neither homeless, hungry, nor bankrupt.

There are many facing all three of those.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

captainwagger (14-04-21)

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    You must be very well off to be down six figures and neither homeless, hungry, nor bankrupt.

There are many facing all three of those.
    I've experienced bankruptcy and losing my home, and it is very stressful, but i still say its more important to be alive and healthy

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMonique View Post
    Sorry was working Stephanie appreciated your previous post but then after reading the post and thread was a little tied up ... it was your post stating that the UK "wont stand for giving up NIre' ... again it's not personal ...
    ………>>>

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    The roots of this are in 2015/16
    The brexit campaigns in UK simply ignored Northern Ireland and the complex indeed unsolvable issue of Northern Ireland and EU borders as we can now see

DUP refused T May deal which they had to

Therefore Border is in the Irish Sea which surprise surprise Boris said would not happen , that was always a big fat lie. At a deeper level the Protestant community feel they are losing out and getting fine and angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Brexit by its very intent and geography could Never be peacefully carried out :

Either give up NIre ; or do hard border .

Hard border won’t stand ; and UK won’t stand for giving up NIre . It’s been f.ed from its inception !

Whoever came up with it should be strung up : after decades of peace and freedom of movement

and free trade North - South , now This !? How long before the Killings start !?

And now what !!??
    Is This my ever so objectionable post !?

I’m glad you are keeping busy . Don’t try to blanket fe.k me with others .

Please don’t do that .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

11. Default

It was the one line in that post yes which i found offensive... Life experience and personal circumstances influence how we interpret comments on such sensitive matters...

It was the one line in that post yes which i found offensive... Life experience and personal circumstances influence how we interpret comments on such sensitive matters...
    Appreciate your civility .

Apologies for any offense caused ;

: if you’ll take a look a fairly well informed Irish member Thanked that post .

Differences of opinion : I never Lived there .

Keep safe , keep busy x

Do you really think UK willingly will give up NIre !?

I am just wanting to know , wanting to understand .

I cannot imagine what it must be like to live with such upheaval - feel for each who suffers it x

But really , you as someone who seems sensitive to the local : you think London will

Willingly give up NIre in the midst of the mess of Brexit that it created ??

Don’t know “which side” you’re on . : I am on the side of peace and preventing conflict .

Not inflaming age old hurts and pain and grudges . Bombing buses and hurting ppl .

What do You think will be the solution to the NIre ‘problem’ re Brexit ??

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast