Thread: G a m e !!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrCreen View Post
    They get longer as your list of missteps grow unaddressed ..I had hoped you'd at least try to address them.If you read back you'd see, as others have , why I don't review.
    You choose not to because you cant admit your wrong and do as you said you would..apologise. it's very clear I punt, it's equally clear you said you would "fall on my sword" when this was put forth.
    It's time to apologise or "fall on your sword" as you say. Either is good for me.��
    The old grammar and typo's are starting to creep into your posts... Chance one more review .. the lovely lady you were with last night .. surely she deserves it .. if your car broke down (all info provided by you) ... and you called it an 'exquisite experience' ... surely this lady deserves a review ... so go on, go on, go on . Do her the courtesy of a positive review ... or at least tell us who she is ... go on. go on. go on .... I'll make you a cup of tea .....
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 08-04-21 at 23:12. Reason: about breaking covid restrictions and speculating about othe ruser