Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: G a m e !!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    Did you enjoy your ''Fantasy F**k'' last night ...
    That imagination of yours is running wild again cANALi. Can't get me out of your mind 😅😅😁

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrCreen View Post
    That imagination of yours is running wild again cANALi. Can't get me out of your mind ������
    My post wasn't 'addressed' to anyone in particular. The fact that you assume it's for you confirms the ''Fantasy F'' comment. Reviewing your Log in history, Browsing & Posting from last night there just wasn't time for ''Drivin 'n Ridin''.... stick up a review detailing your 'exquisite experience' as you described it ...

Reviews

My post wasn't 'addressed' to anyone in particular. The fact that you assume it's for you confirms the ''Fantasy F'' comment. Reviewing your Log in history, Browsing & Posting from last night there just wasn't time for ''Drivin 'n Ridin''.... stick up a review detailing your 'exquisite experience' as you described it ...
    Mobile phones baby, can be logged in anytime, your reply just confirms you can't take your mind off of me! Its sweet really. 😀😀

It was very obvious because your predictable.

Then again a man who thinks being Irish is limited to red hair and freckles is always going to be predictable and myopic.

Reviews

Literally jumping from thread to thread having a go off eachother. Give it a rest already. It’s online. Behind screens. Move on.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brooksey86 For This Useful Post:

Emily2308 (08-04-21), FullIrish (09-04-21), Stephanie (08-04-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brooksey86 View Post
    Literally jumping from thread to thread having a go off eachother. Give it a rest already. It’s online. Behind screens. Move on.
    As your avatar says ; ''two words''

Reviews

Still no time for ''drivin n ridin'' ..... go on, go on, go on, stick up the review ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CANALI For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (09-04-21)

Reviews

Still no time for ''drivin n ridin'' ..... go on, go on, go on, stick up the review ...
    I do find it very strange with all this watching from across the road type stuff how not a single review has been posted and his reviews even positive are rejected. Positive reviews are not even questioned but then again it’s his first review supposedly.

Ah balls I’ve been dragged in to it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Brooksey86 For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (09-04-21)

Reviews

I do find it very strange with all this watching from across the road type stuff how not a single review has been posted and his reviews even positive are rejected. Positive reviews are not even questioned but then again it’s his first review supposedly.

Welcome ... The explanation is very clear ... no reviews because never punted ... as mentioned in a previous post ''Fantasy F'' ............ QED
    Last edited by CANALI; 08-04-21 at 12:00.

Honey ,

This one is a secondary / or tertiary profile you’re talking to

: If he has any reviews - they would be under his mainstream ‘respectable’ board name ..
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Brooksey86 (08-04-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Honey ,

This one is a secondary / or tertiary profile you’re talking to

: If he has any reviews - they would be under his mainstream ‘respectable’ board name ..
    Got that ... the spelling of certain words is a give away ... still like to see a MrCreepy review though !!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast