Thread: Bangkok

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why not go to Spain cheap flights lots of sun and Gurls about 1/3 price herr

Reviews

i went in 2019, flew to bangkok, then got a taxi to pattaya, i went for 10 days, it was unreal, people who i spoke to before i went were telling me 10 days wasnt enough but it probably was, there is only a certain amount of drinking and shagging u can do! i had booked for november 2020 but that obviously got cancelled i will go again once all this covid is over, the women/lady boys are unreal!!
    u can get a stunner for for 1000 baht (23 euro) and depending how much she likes u, she could stay for over an hour. obviously you can pay 5000 baht for some girls, what ever takes ur fancy really!
    walking street is class, loud music, women/ladyboys all over the place. the world is your oyster!

Reviews

Unfortunately thai/Chinese/Japanese are no go for me .not my type but would love to go to pataya, weather and cheap drinks

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Unfortunately thai/Chinese/Japanese are no go for me .not my type but would love to go to pataya, weather and cheap drinks
    I wouldn't say no go, but I do prefer European women, and being a two week millionaire sounds like a lot of fun, late 2021 might be nice, decisions decisions