Thread: Bangkok

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nappyboy View Post
    Did you stay in Pattaya the whole time and how much did the trip cost (minus the ladies) if you don't mind me asking.

We definitely need to get a group together for a trip
    yeah i stayed in pattaya the whole time, i only went for 10 days so didnt want to waste time going around thailand.
    if i was there for a month than i would have done this 100%

the flights were 450 all in with luggage with qatar airlines, i think from memory it was a 6 or 7 hr flight to doha, then a 2 hour wait and then a further 5 or 6 hour flight to bkk
    hotel was cheap, 10 nights with breakfast was 350e and that was the travelodge basic room, en suite etc

use compare website for flights and hotels, its cheaper than using there own websites!
    if you plan on pattaya, find a hotel within 1km of pattayas walking street, as its soooooooooo hot you dont want a long walk to the 'action' or just pay for taxis!

depending what you do daytime (drinking/pool/soapy massages/go to the elephant/tiger zoo/women) you will need a good budget, if you want to take a lady home every night and have a good drink too, you'll need a daily budget of at least 400/500e and even more if u tip well and want to live the 'millionaire lifestyle' you get plenty of these fellas in pattaya, "2 week millionaires', you can get by on a budget of 250/300e a day, but watching what u spend and taking a lady back for an hour or so, i did abit of both, i highly recommend it for the experience.
    Last edited by truelad; 24-03-21 at 10:04.