Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: +44 / +353

Question +44 / +353

Hi guys,
    I can’t text from my +44 number to +353. Anybody know what I need to top up or set up to be able? I usually top up £10 per month. This option.

Always so many +353 numbers text me when I am in NI. And I am not able to text back. Grrr

Thanks in advance x

ps: yes I try my bestie google still nothing

I look forward to meeting you soon, lovely Gentlemen ♡
    Yours Michelle Fox 💋
    https://www.exclusive-michelle-fox.c...ocations-dates

www.exclusive-michelle-fox.com

Reviews

In theory if you dial 00 (double zero, or on some phones "+" gives you double zero) that means you leave the home location of "+44"
    Then dial the location code (353) for Ireland. You also need the drop the initial zero on the number you are sending to.
    Some phones can do this automatically; some don't. Just trying to "reply" may not work.

You may need to manually enter the number you are texting, prefixing it with 00 353, drop the starting zero and enter the number.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

MichelleFox (13-04-21)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    In theory if you dial 00 (double zero, or on some phones "+" gives you double zero) that means you leave the home location of "+44"
    Then dial the location code (353) for Ireland. You also need the drop the initial zero on the number you are sending to.
    Some phones can do this automatically; some don't. Just trying to "reply" may not work.

You may need to manually enter the number you are texting, prefixing it with 00 353, drop the starting zero and enter the number.

Thank you. I did that. I been told some bundles have no texts or calls out of NI. Which is weird as I can text from Belfast from my +44 to +353. But can’t call. I always skip 0. Sure. Always just country code. But here in Derry I can’t text or call +353 at all. So just wonder how to make it work. As I took just my +44 SIM card. Ha.

Thank you for help x

Yours Michelle Fox 💋

Reviews

some phones can block international calls /texts both outgoing and receiving them , it can be in settings on ur phone and on some pay as you go they can be blocked but can be sorted . I would go to a retailer if it is not in settings
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

6. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

MichelleFox (13-04-21)

Thank you guys. Sorted. I had to top up separately another £10 not just that bungle for £10. It’s working now.

Anyway, thanks x

Yours Michelle Fox 💋

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleFox For This Useful Post:

oldfool (13-04-21)

Reviews

southern numbers wont text or call uk numbers as be charged. tight people out there

the pre fixes have changed, LANDLINES like 048 is now 0044 28

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleFox View Post
    Thank you. I did that. I been told some bundles have no texts or calls out of NI. Which is weird as I can text from Belfast from my +44 to +353. But can’t call. I always skip 0. Sure. Always just country code. But here in Derry I can’t text or call +353 at all. So just wonder how to make it work. As I took just my +44 SIM card. Ha.

Thank you for help x
    what network in uk? some dont allow it but usually its 00353 then followed by number like 87 9996666
    Last edited by WeeJimmy; 14-04-21 at 12:10. Reason: i can drop in michelle and look at it for you lol

Ha thanks Jimmy. All sorted. It was that bungle which I pick. So no text or call out of NI. Now sorted. But yeah have to pay for each call or text to +353 numbers.

Yours Michelle Fox 💋

Reviews

Ha thanks Jimmy. All sorted. It was that bungle which I pick. So no text or call out of NI. Now sorted. But yeah have to pay for each call or text to +353 numbers.
    No charge on WhatsApp so I use it when possible when making a cross border text or call but I know that isn't always possible Michelle.
    Are we there yet ?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

MichelleFox (15-04-21)

Reviews

damn, not going to be a hero today,

you can use your UK mobile in the south to call southern numbers for free, no charge,
    Last edited by WeeJimmy; 14-04-21 at 14:08.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

MichelleFox (15-04-21)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast