Thread: Michael Jackson was murdered by prescription medication.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Michael Jackson was murdered by prescription medication.

You have a good think about that next time your friendly family GP pushes a drug on you, with a nice smile on his face saying "shur twon't do you any harm anyway". Nothing could be furthur from the truth.

And a charismatic muck that he has honed throughout years of manipulation of people and his ample-sized brain that's being effectively used by the phramaceutical industry. They don't care about you, they think they are above you. You are being played for a fool. I personally am permanently damaged by drugs. Maybe some heart tablets helps curtail years of dietary indescretions, but that's about it.

Thin, energetic men (even if a little too thin, I never heard he had anorexia), don't just drop dead at 50 years old. He didn't seem the type that would be caught by vices of alcohol or illegal drugs, I wondered why on earth he would die like that. I doubt he'd be an avid type with his diet but I also doubt he'd be very silly with it.

Then his spokesperson came on complaining about prescribed medication on the phone and that's when it hit me. He was telling the world that it was the cocktail of drugs that killed him. I really hope he's listened to.

He did though have a few health problems it seemed, one of them being vitiligo, and the other i've heard was possibly lupus. The coroner will no doubt (assisted by doctors) put it down to a combination of factors such as fragile build, a lot of stress, chronic diseases, medications.... all bullshit.

What DID surprise me though is that those with a financial interest in him and indeed the drug companies would allow such a high-profile celebrity to take so many drugs. This won't gain them anything and could only lead to PR disaster, that's why they normally try to pick on the little guy who doesn't know any better and trusts the doctor. I'm sure there are analysts in the drug companies looking at how this mistake could have occurred.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 26-06-09 at 02:38.