Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the vaccine?

Reviews

At the rate we are vaccinating there's a good chance I'll have died of natural causes before I get offered one, they said tonight that it'll be May before over 70's are done..May! and I'll be well down the list after that.
    Still at least the pubs might be open after Easter but won't be able to sell alcohol, that'll be as much fun as meeting your favourite lady for a hug, can't wait

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (08-02-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    You and me both �� !!

Age stack , I’m told I’m looking at July-Aug-Sept at best !??

Please say it ain’t so ! X

: please , does anyone have any info as to how ROI vaccine rollout doing ,

what’s the projected timeline / progression ??

: would love to get back to Play - before I turn gray @lmto and god forbid i forget ‘how’ to xx
    Wherever you are,stay there.

Little info from HSE unless you are ill or seriously compromised with health issues.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peru For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (08-02-21)

Reviews

It is worth noting that these vaccine's are here at least 9 months to a year before many thought possible so the delays are in perspective OK as to my mind we are doing well given just how fast and how many we have

As to speed of roll out , well AZ has been withdrawn in South Africa at this time so if you have put a lot on AZ it may now be a problem especially for oldest cohorts

The Pfizer and Mordena vaccines as I understand it can be efficiently re designed to deal with variants , AZ not so much

The international "competition" lark is best left aside until the end because this virus has a snakes and ladders tendency

I will be taking it and given a choice Pfizer for me please . As we get more and more vaccinated we are loosening C19 grip on us but if your looking for a Eureka all done in one moment , thats not going to happen but we will get there ...Eventually

As to Pubs re opening , I getr the desire but we now know that Pubs/House parties were a significant part of the problem. Pubs should be the cherry on the cake as in last .
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (08-02-21), Stephanie (08-02-21)

Quote Originally Posted by peru View Post
    Why so...?
    Different technology has been used. Between a technology tried and trusted before in other vaccines (AstraZeneca ) and a technology never before beeing used in a comercial vaccin for humans(the other two) I will go with the one tried and tested for long time. Maybe I,m to old for experiments (special if they are done on me lol) and I prefer to go on a safe hand lets say.
    Last edited by FetishCherry; 08-02-21 at 07:17.
    Always Smile

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    You and me both 😭 !!

Age stack , I’m told I’m looking at July-Aug-Sept at best !??

Please say it ain’t so ! X

: please , does anyone have any info as to how ROI vaccine rollout doing ,

what’s the projected timeline / progression ??

: would love to get back to Play - before I turn gray @lmto and god forbid i forget ‘how’ to xx
    I wouldn't worry about forgetting 'how' Steph, I'm sure there are plenty of volunteers for you to practice on! I for one don't mind helping if I can

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FullIrish For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (08-02-21)

Quote Originally Posted by FullIrish View Post
    I wouldn't worry about forgetting 'how' Steph, I'm sure there are plenty of volunteers for you to practice on! I for one don't mind helping if I can
    I will be very much looking forward to you x

/ not worried , lust and instinct takes care of it . Can’t Wait !
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (09-02-21)

12. Default

Hopefully we can all get the vaccine soon so we can live our lives normal again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lapd View Post
    Got it , both lots, and Dick is still small , you would be mad not to go for it .
    what did you expect, I mean it's just a little prick!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pigsmickey For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (12-02-21), Wolverine (12-02-21)

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ORDINARYJOE For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (19-02-21), TonyB (20-02-21)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Was due to get my second jab on Tuesday but was told it would be pushed back due to emerging studies of the Pfizer/Moderna vaccine offering a high % efficacy after the first dose. No idea when it'll be, it's up in the air.

As for how Ireland is doing in all of this, well, for a start j&j have gone to the EMA to seek approval for their vaccine which requires 1 dose and Ireland has 2.2 million doses on order, approval by mid march and delivery to the EU should be by June. The thing to note the EU is conducting a rolling review of the vaccine so approval should come swiftly

Curevac another mRNA vaccine is due for February but haven't heard anything about this being approved or deliveries taken we have 2.475 million doses ordered

In Europe per 100 in new vaccines administered we are doing better than, Germany, Canada, France and Sweden

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast