Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the vaccine?

Reviews

[QUOTE=Westsidex;2327945]
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Wow. Just wow.[/QUOTE

Same goes for you.

Westside.
    That's just unnecessary, shows your true character though.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 01-02-21 at 21:25.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=gonzo76;2327955]
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

That's just unnecessary, shows your true character though.
    My true character. You are incapable of holding a conversation without trying to make the other person out to be bad. Yeah I've done a lot of bad In my life but I've done a lot of good as well. But you guys your so perfect.

Westside.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 02-02-21 at 09:56. Reason: insulting

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

JMastodon (07-02-21)

Blog Entries

Carry on with your forum. That's why it's fucked. At least I respect others opinions but you lot. Your soooo perfect.

Have a lovely life,
    Westside

Reviews

[QUOTE=Westsidex;2327956]
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post

My true character. You are incapable of holding a conversation without trying to make the other person out to be bad. Yeah I've done a lot of bad In my life but I've done a lot of good as well. But you guys your so perfect.

Westside.
    You don't listen to anyone, except apparently back alley / Facebook doctors. When faced with genuine information you have no interest.

Your post contained so much rubbish I stopped myself from bothering to correct it. Because it's clear you got your money's worth from the free public school system.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 02-02-21 at 09:57. Reason: insulting

6. Default

Carry on with your forum. That's why it's fucked. At least I respect others opinions but you lot. Your soooo perfect.

Have a lovely life,
    Westside
    At what point did i mention your name? Acting like a kid who doesnt get his way. Counter the arguments like a grownup you snowflake

Blog Entries

All is quiet on the western front. The way some of you go on you'd think I was wishing harm on ppl, hoping theyd die, that I love all of this shit. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I might get it and die. Who knows. All I'm giving is an opinion, that's all, just like you lot. Im human at the end of the day. It's not like I'm sitting here with rosary beads wishing harm on any of you. I joined here in Oct 2006 and can honestly say this is the first time I'm pissed. The way some of you go on, you medical experts. I know fuck all about any of this and neither do you. We're all in the same boat with this shit and none of us are winning either.

Westside.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=gonzo76;2327960]

You don't listen to anyone, except apparently back alley / Facebook doctors. When faced with genuine information you have no interest.

Your post contained so much rubbish I stopped myself from bothering to correct it. Because it's clear you got your money's worth from the free public school system.
    See another lame attempt at nothing.

Westside.

Reviews

All is quiet on the western front. The way some of you go on you'd think I was wishing harm on ppl, hoping theyd die, that I love all of this shit. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I might get it and die. Who knows. All I'm giving is an opinion, that's all, just like you lot. Im human at the end of the day. It's not like I'm sitting here with rosary beads wishing harm on any of you. I joined here in Oct 2006 and can honestly say this is the first time I'm pissed. The way some of you go on, you medical experts. I know fuck all about any of this and neither do you. We're all in the same boat with this shit and none of us are winning either.

Westside.
    And neither do we? Speak for yourself. Some of us do work in this industry and do have relevant training.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robgb View Post
    At what point did i mention your name? Acting like a kid who doesnt get his way. Counter the arguments like a grownup you snowflake
    Snowflake. Lol the ole weather is still in place is it? The meltdown of the menellium. Speaking of getting your way, how's paying the women money coming along these days?

Westside.

11. Default

Westside.
    I happen to be one of them medical experts with 25 years of practice at svuh but i guess you know better. Grow up snowflake. Keep the misinformation to yourself

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast