Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Michael Jackson

This will be a best seller now. Sick as it is to pick on someone by making a mask of their face...... the maker of this mask will probably become a millionaire within weeks.

Google Image Result for http://www.craphound.com/images/creepyjackomask.jpg
    Last edited by lara; 26-06-14 at 09:51.

This is a beautiful photo too!
    In fact, I learned the moonwalk when I was a tiny doll, and I can still do it! I'll show some of you when we get together in Ireland. Dolly can do the moonwalk! Michael Jackson will always be a legend for inventing that dance.

Reviews

Nice photo alright , but this is how i will always remember him !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a he he shamone.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	11537  
    I have no signature at the moment

Blog Entries

Default Yep Dolly but

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post

He had a beautiful face here. He should have left it like this. Sometimes being a perfectionist can destroy a person.
    the reality of the matter is noone cared about him deep down other than the King of Pop.Nobody took him aside and told him he is a legend in music and doesnt need to show it or prove it.

Interesting and something that happens in life,alot of ppl stand by and watch the ppl that they so lovingly adore kill themselves because they never really adored the individual just the talent.Shame really.

Westside.

Arrow

I suppose that nobody here knew him personally and what we get to know from the news isn't always the clearest picture of reality you can entirely trust.
    Nobody here has an idea how the money and succes he had would change us. I think everyone would get a little or more mad of it.
    Because of the above stated, nobody is in the charge to judge him here for the personal life he led.

But what everyone can see or hear, is that he was an amazing artist and as such he definatelly had and will always have my respect.

Reviews

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789