Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Snowball - tempting

Quote Originally Posted by FullIrish View Post
    Hardly sounds that mad Canali? Not like Abu Dhabi is the back arse of the Middle East, it's a tourist hot spot, you can get return flights to there for less than 200 quid! Also be a real man and go down on your woman after you've creampied her, it's very sexy for both involved, trust me...
    I’d have to agree. We’re all people of the world, moving about the place, and finding different people and experiences. It’s not hard to believe at all.

Also I know people who lived in AbuDhabi with partners there out of wedlock in the last 10 years. There’s places for the ex pats to stay, apartment complexes and ex Pat/tourist areas where it’s not that strict unless you’re drunk and running around acting the bollax. So this is not at all hard to believe either.

I’ve been in interracial relationships in the past. So that’s not hard to believe Pan808 probably was in an interracial relationship too.

I’ve been with girls with all sorts of kinks. No doubt Pan808 has too.

No sexual partner is going to be the same as any of the previous. We’re all individuals, with different wants, needs, kinks and boundaries.

And as long as we’re open minded and respectful, any of us could be in a position where this could easily happen. Doesn’t matter if it’s in Phibsboro or AbuDhabi.

The world is a melting pot of experiences and opportunities. If your mind is open, those opportunities to connect with people and experience the less mundane will start to present to you more often.

And with these worldly experiences comes enlightenment, and with that less of a need to be cynical towards others. Less of a need to try an impress others. That’s my take

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LongDongSilver For This Useful Post:

ga1 (26-01-21)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567