Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello darling! This is my first post.

Thanks for advice darling but I think I will stay for a short time )))))) kisess

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniferLove18 For This Useful Post:

S94310 (14-11-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferLove18 View Post
    Hi there! I'm trying to connect better with my customers and I was thinking to start from here after all this is the community.
    So my name is Jennifer Evelyn, and I m happy to meet you all. Any start advice for me?
    Welcome to the forum
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

S94310 (14-11-20)

Hi Jennifer. Love your profile any chance of you coming to Galway in the future?

Thanks, kisessMr Bean
    PS( I love Mr. Bean movies)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniferLove18 For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (14-11-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Digger06 View Post
    Hi Jennifer. Love your profile any chance of you coming to Galway in the future?
    ...Number 2

Send nudes

Quote Originally Posted by Digger06 View Post
    I m not sure, for the moment I'm the Queen of Navan, no plans for Galway hihi

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JenniferLove18 For This Useful Post:

Digger06 (14-11-20), SmallHorn (14-11-20)

Reviews

Hi there! I'm trying to connect better with my customers and I was thinking to start from here after all this is the community.
    So my name is Jennifer Evelyn, and I m happy to meet you all. Any start advice for me?
    Welcome to the boards , photos v nice , my advice ignore negative posts , mixed crowd here like the Clint Eastwood movie The Good The Bad The ugly all available on demand . Hope posting here will help you and you have some fun with it
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

12. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (14-11-20)

Reviews

Good morning and thank you for your first post. Great to see any lady post and maybe put a bit of manners on us all. Your photos are great but that video is outstanding, one of the best on here. So thanks and please keep posting.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfool View Post
    Good morning and thank you for your first post. Great to see any lady post and maybe put a bit of manners on us all. Your photos are great but that video is outstanding, one of the best on here. So thanks and please keep posting.
    Thank you so much darling. I hope all here are same nice as you 💋💋

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Welcome to the boards , photos v nice , my advice ignore negative posts , mixed crowd here like the Clint Eastwood movie The Good The Bad The ugly all available on demand . Hope posting here will help you and you have some fun with it
    Thank you darling, I will take you advice haha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast