Thread: Series 4.. The Crown

Reviews

Default Series 4.. The Crown

If any of you are watching the current series 4 of The Crown on Netflix have you noticed the 'rat'.......Episode three, about one minute, fifteen seconds into the episode, a rat runs across the drawing room in Windsor Castle.... Just wondering if there is a subliminal significance to this, which I'm not getting... (unusual for Canali).... or is it something that the director didn't observe, which seems very unlikely,.... with numerous cuts and edits it surely had to be noticed....so!! why the rat ??
    Last edited by CANALI; 17-11-20 at 20:24.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    If any of you are watching the current series 4 of The Crown on Netflix have you noticed the 'rat'.......Episode three, about one minute, fifteen seconds into the episode, a rat runs across the drawing room in Windsor Castle.... Just wondering if there is a subliminal significance to this, which I'm not getting... (unusual for Canali).... or is it something that the director didn't observe, which seems very unlikely,.... with numerous cuts and edits it surely had to be noticed....so!! why the rat ??
    You sure it wasn't just Liz shuffling across the room?

Send nudes

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    You sure it wasn't just Liz shuffling across the room?
    No, definitely a real live rat !!! ... I'd say it was an intentional subliminal 'two fingers' to the Royal Family...... wonder how you'd get a rat to scurry across these pages and sent a subliminal message to the righteous...

Reviews

Was Prince Andrew in the scene ? Or any of them for that matter.
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 17-11-20 at 21:55. Reason: I've never seen it so I don't know how recently it's set...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    No... empty room... there's definitely a message 'hidden' in there somewhere !!! Even with my superior intelligence and wit,!!! I can't recognise an explanation..? !!!..... Series four is set in the Charles and Diana years... It's positively boring as we all know the story.... The previous three series were much better... I'm only on episode four so maybe it'll improve... the 'rat', still, is a mystery !!??!!??.......................and before the 'Grammar Guru' comments, pay attention to my use of the 'comma'.........
    Last edited by CANALI; 17-11-20 at 22:28.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Who?, the rapist formerly known as Prince ....allegedly 😉
    Last edited by Onelastgo; 18-11-20 at 18:45.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    is it something that the director didn't observe, which seems very unlikely,.... with numerous cuts and edits it surely had to be noticed....so!! why the rat ??
    Game of Thrones is a much bigger production than this bullshit and somehow nobody noticed a cup of coffee from Starbucks during one of the scenes.

If this year has taught us anything, it's that even people in positions of power - like the government - can and do make mistakes. That being said it could be intentional but I don't know the context.