Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you realise......

Well almost everyone here is a mod, except me and the roving dog and the cute mouse and the experience punter, and the niner, and I dont know where cal is? And maybe a couple more. If the mods dont post, I think we will have a non-moving board.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Well almost everyone here is a mod, except me and the roving dog and the cute mouse and the experience punter, and the niner, and I dont know where cal is? And maybe a couple more. If the mods dont post, I think we will have a non-moving board.
    there are a few of us non mods left but i think we are becoming a dieing breed. lol

Reviews

Yep, the majority of posters on the boards these days seem to be mods...

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Yep, the majority of posters on the boards these days seem to be mods...
    help mod gang, this threads being taken over by non mods, post quick now all of you

Reviews

Default AHHHH!! The 'Mods' are invading!

Well, some might find it scary and off-putting that there are so many mods now, but I don't find it to be a problem. And why not? I'd rather have a few more of the long-term, regular posters who aren't messers to keep things from getting out of hand, which they easily can often and do on the forums. So hopefully we can have more civil and entertaining discussions in the future, without it all just deteriorating into slagging!

As for the rest of us that post often or occasionally, maybe we too can become mods when we reach a certain number of posts! It's something to reach for! All the best gents, and keep up the good work!

Cable 87

Reviews

You would think with all the Mod posters now that, one of them would help Qph with his sence of humour....Come on lads give the old man some help... make the man funny...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12