Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bray scene

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Was there yesterday. Normal service available. They said it’s very quiet

I would like to visit but am a lot more than 5 km away 😭 can't wait until next month 😁

3. Default

Does anyone knows what happen with Brazilian place in Bray? Is it gone?

Reviews

Bray Library is still open. If any of you have derived any pleasure there recently I would appreciate some feedback or a pm. The text I received said " Myself & Linda are there . As it is ages since I have been I have no idea if it is as good as it used to be..

Thanks

Reviews

Lucy is a really Lovely Lady. It must be nearly 7 or 8 yrs since I first had the pleasure of meeting Lucy. I do not often get to Bra. Luckily for me she was on duty Friday afternoon. Had a lovely massage and a nice chat afterwards
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 10-10-21 at 23:31. Reason: 3rd party

6. Default

I must say I'm delighted to be "Laid in China" (in Bray) whenever I take the Dart South on a day off. A quick read in the local Library on one of my favourite topics (Man Utd/Offshore Wanking/Mandarin for Dummies then I'll gogo to Lucy or Yoyo for a stimulating exchange of views...and a prostate ecamination. You can't be too careful at my age.
    I never condemn wrongdoing in any area.

7. Default

I've heard good things about a certain place in Bray. I assume you need to have posted a certain amount of times before you can PM and ask for details though, right?

Read #139 for clue to Lucy's. PMs are an imposition and creepy.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Durtburd78 View Post
    I've heard good things about a certain place in Bray. I assume you need to have posted a certain amount of times before you can PM and ask for details though, right?
    Totally wrong. No such rules. PM away because the info can't be posted on here. If the PM message is an imposition or unwelcome then it wiil be ignored. Simple.

It's difficult because reading back over loads of posts simply takes too much time and lots of the so called clues are rubbish.

Just ask on here for info and some will respond or might PM you. Best off I just PM a few decent punters on here who will help without a fuss hopefully.

Don't mind to moaners with too much time on their hands who are on here too much and bored with these requests. They are holding it up for everyone.

I've had enough of them and use this site less and less as a result. I'm probably not alone.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Durtburd78 View Post
    Just PM'd you with some info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast