Thread: Joyful times

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

[QUOTE=Barney Rubble;2296717]
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey27 View Post

I take no offence at your "flippant comment" at all Casey.

Money definitely isn't everything but it would be nice to have enough to live comfortably ......and of course have enough to see my favourite ladies.

Unfortunately atm I won't be able to afford visit for quite some time - unless my fortunes change.

But I do know what you mean about taking this site serious with a lot of the BS posts.
    That's why I'm not posting as much as I used too.

The place isn't the same as it used to be and a lot of the old regular posters are no longer posting either. Shame really cos there used to be a bit of craic here.
    It's no consolation, but I'm not up to much in 2020 either, I got a false sense of security in July, unfortunately I'm back scratching my head again on what to do next. Never been a better time to be out of money from a punters perspective, lots of us are in deep freeze. Nevertheless, in the real world its always handy to have a few bob to hit the pub or go away on a short break.
    I hope your finances get balanced soon, but don't feel left out in a year where lots of us (money or no money) are creating no memories.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mij For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (12-09-20)